What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebirth of the Brain Teaser

Frenzy

Juniors
El Garbo said:
Sorry about my ignorance... but what exactly is a 'clean' animal anyway? Or is it a key factor to answering this question...?

No idea, far to theological for me. It's really a simple trick question on the name, nothing more, nothing less. :)

Here's a distraction to all that :lol:

A "Wise King" devised a contest to see who would receive the Princess hand in marriage.
The Princess was put in a 50x50 foot carpeted room. Each of her four suitors were put in one corner of the room with a small box to stand on. The first one to touch the Princess hand would be the winner and become the new King.
The rules of the test were that the contestants could not walk over the carpet, cross the plane of the carpet, or hang from anything; nor could they use anything but their body and wits (i.e. no magic or telepathy, nor any items such as ladders, block and tackles, etc.).
One suitor figured out a way and married the Princess and became the new King.

How did he figure it out?

Marty Moose

Juniors
2 of each animal were needed for reproducing and the other 5 of the clean animals were used as a sacrifice afetr they got off the ark

Frenzy did he ask the princess to walk over to him??

Frenzy

Juniors
Marty Moose said:
2 of each animal were needed for reproducing and the other 5 of the clean animals were used as a sacrifice afetr they got off the ark

Frenzy did he ask the princess to walk over to him??

He most certainly did Mr Moose! :)

Frenzy

Juniors
El Garbo said:
Dammit... I said it first... Marty just copied me! :p ;-)

Dammit, I missed your response Zed.

Luckily no correspondence shall be entered into and I re assign the prize to the ZedMeister

whoops sorry about that Zed

Anonymous

Juniors
Woo woo! :lol:

Either way, I got nothin' when it comes to brain teasers. Anyone feel free to take the next one. :p

Jimbo

Immortal
Marty Moose said:
A clean animal is one that the jews were allowed to eat an unclean is one that they are not allowed to eat. eg pork it is to do with if their hooves are split and if they chew their cuds

Well, a pig is a filthy animal. That's why I don't dig on swine...

Macca

Coach
On her first day at the adult education centre, a receptionist has to deliver an urgent message to Pete Smith in the Car Mechanics course - his wife has suddenly gone into labour. The receptionist rushes into the classroom of some 20 people. How does she instantly know who to give the message to, even though she has never met the man before?

cheese

Bench
:lol:

but uhm...

.....Its the 1st day of semester, hence the receptionists 1st day, and therefore, everyone in the class were wearing name tags?

Latest posts