What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Bull + Vodka

Boozi

Juniors
i went out the other night and got sick of beer, so i got onto vodka and red bull. anyway i heard these things are pretty bad for you, but i was stupid and had 7 or 8 of these things. am i going to die?

Raider_69

Post Whore
vodka and coke is far better combination
red bull and vodka is leathel and deadly

so yes... you will die, ensure your remaining hours of life are spent with loved ones and gaining redemption on those whom has wronged you. Please pass my condolencese on to your family before you die.

Thank you :|

Feez_Giggles

Bench
too many straight red bulls can increase your heart rate too much and you can die

but vodka slows your heart rate down so imo it is the perfect combination for a healthy heart

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Red Bull and vodka is a great combination, but it'll get you pissed and hyper at the same time so it can lead to some interesting times, haha!

Agro

Juniors
I was in the Czech Republic last year and had Red Bull and Abseinth!!!! Thats some seriously f**ked up shit.

For those who dont know much about Abseinth, Van Gough was drinking when he cut off his ear and in the UK your only allowed to be served 2 units, as it f**ks you up that much.

budz

Juniors
Red Bull is so fcking bad for you. Even having 1 screws me over. Although ive had a few of them with champers and it didnt affect me at all.

DJ Raida

Bench
i had 12 of them at my uni conception day- they were only 5 bucks= and i was fine- so the answer is no

lolesi

First Grade
Well i had 9 at home the other night space bout 2 hrs before i went out and i was fine, i always tend to have them now

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Agro said:
I was in the Czech Republic last year and had Red Bull and Abseinth!!!! Thats some seriously f***ed up sh*t.

For those who dont know much about Abseinth, Van Gough was drinking when he cut off his ear and in the UK your only allowed to be served 2 units, as it f*** you up that much.
Absinthe is great stuff, it's a pity that the good stuff is illegal here (and in much of the world) You can get pretty good stuff in the UK, however the best stuff (as you discovered no doubt) is in the Czech Republic, that stuff is mad.

budz

Juniors
Geez absinthe is strong to shot though! I remember shotting it needing to drink something else as a chaser really quickly.

lolesi

First Grade
I got a bottle of Absinth for my b'day, its the best one you can get in Australia, its ok, pretty yuck shit

Feez_Giggles

Bench
same with green chartruse phwaor that stuff hits me so bad!

one night i drank white wine for a few hours then had a shot with chartruse, baileys and rasberry liquore and then a straight chartruse shot

i was still drunk all the next day till about 4pm

Latest posts