What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member
There’s the Biden White House and democrats in action Gronky.
Unsure what you mean. Trump moved their Embassy to Jerusalem, so do you think that the USA would have acted differently if the GOP were in charge ? No, the yanks seem to turn a blind eye to what Israel does. Well it's not a blind eye is it ? They give them bombs to carry out genocide.

Unsure what you mean. Trump moved their Embassy to Jerusalem, so do you think that the USA would have acted differently if the GOP were in charge ? No, the yanks seem to turn a blind eye to what Israel does. Well it's not a blind eye is it ? They give them bombs to carry out genocide.
I just go on the facts Gronky.

The Biden Whitehouse has supported Israel’s wiping out of Gaza over and over.

Cant send them enough weapons.

Where are we at, 40,000 killed including thousands of kids?

Not to excuse the Hamas ferals their vicious, cowardly conduct.

The Democrats are deep state pro-war.

An uncomfortable truth.

And that is all because the happy clappers want the rapture to happen.
That is supposed to happen with Israel has all the lands god promised them.
Then Israel will become Christian and then the rapture happens.

No polly in the US is stupid enough to get the happy clapping Christians offside so they support Israel and no matter how many people of Arab decent talk about it here there is not going to be a change will 50M happy clappers in the US are setting the policy.

With the democrats paralysed on the issues, Trump seems to be the best hope for some kind of peace in the Middle East and to end the War in the Ukraine.

A lot of the traditional left seem to struggle with this.

The democrats say “the war has to stop” but in the meantime continue to support the Gaza massacre with weapons etc.

If the US got heavy with Israel, it might rethink its policy.

A lot of innocent people who don’t want a bar of the conflicts are being injured and killed.

Last edited:

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
And that is all because the happy clappers want the rapture to happen.
That is supposed to happen with Israel has all the lands god promised them.
Then Israel will become Christian and then the rapture happens.

No polly in the US is stupid enough to get the happy clapping Christians offside so they support Israel and no matter how many people of Arab decent talk about it here there is not going to be a change will 50M happy clappers in the US are setting the policy.
You do realise 'happy clapping Christians' accept Jesus as the Saviour and the Jews do not accept this right? I don't think you can conflate the 2 groups.

You do realise 'happy clapping Christians' accept Jesus as the Saviour and the Jews do not accept this right? I don't think you can conflate the 2 groups.
I do know that, but the Happy Clappers are of the belief that once God has provided all the lands promised to the jews for Israel, they will convert to Christianity.

Gronk

Staff member
I just go on the facts Gronky.

The Biden Whitehouse has supported Israel’s wiping out of Gaza over and over.

Cant send them enough weapons.

Where are we at, 40,000 killed including thousands of kids?

Not to excuse the Hamas ferals their vicious, cowardly conduct.

The Democrats are deep state pro-war.

An uncomfortable truth.
You're wasting my time if you're just going to playing spin games with "the democrats are in power and that's all I see". Both sides are committed to doing whatever is needed.

Trump tells Jewish voters they have 'no excuse' for supporting Harris​

September 20, 202411:02 AM ET

Former President Donald Trump is casting himself as Israel’s "protector" and warning Jewish voters against supporting his rival, Vice President Harris.

Speaking to a mostly friendly crowd, Trump touted his past support for Israel and, without providing evidence, claimed that the Jewish state will soon cease to exist unless he’s elected.

“It’s total annihilation — that’s what you’re talking about,” Trump said. “You have a big protector in me. You don’t have a protector on the other side.”

You're wasting my time if you're just going to playing spin games with "the democrats are in power and that's all I see". Both sides are committed to doing whatever is needed.

Trump tells Jewish voters they have 'no excuse' for supporting Harris​

September 20, 202411:02 AM ET

Former President Donald Trump is casting himself as Israel’s "protector" and warning Jewish voters against supporting his rival, Vice President Harris.

Speaking to a mostly friendly crowd, Trump touted his past support for Israel and, without providing evidence, claimed that the Jewish state will soon cease to exist unless he’s elected.

“It’s total annihilation — that’s what you’re talking about,” Trump said. “You have a big protector in me. You don’t have a protector on the other side.”

Well you’re wasting my time if you think the Democrats and the Biden White House will stop the massacre. Let the record show their inertia and confusion on the issue.

40,000 people would agree with me if they were alive. 10, 000 kids wasn’t it?

Trump is far and away the best hope for peace in the Middle East.

He will say what he can for votes, they all do.

The devil we know turning a blind eye to mass homicide or a chance at peace.
An uncomfortable truth.

Last edited: