What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Rooster ad

parra73

Juniors
sorry people i dont know if a threads been done but has anyone checked out the red roosters ads in the last couple of days? towards the end of the ad when the red rooster logo spins around the eels logo comes up, could not believe my eyes when i first saw it, its good to be an eels supporter!

parra73

Juniors
Hellsy said:
Yeah saw that.
Guess its because they sponsor us now

i know that but each time i see the logo, as funny as it sounds it makes my day just seeing that angry eel!

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
hahaha
i know i was like, "ok im officially mad, im seeing eels emblems everywhere!" :lol:

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Parra Guru said:
I would have thought it'd make more sense for them to sponsor Easts...

Never works out that way. My junior club was the Rams and those home loan guys wouldn't fork out the cash. Only "Erect Safe Scaffolding"

It is really embarrassing having that written across your chest when you are 14.

Eelementary

Post Whore
The Ref in Seat 196 said:
Never works out that way. My junior club was the Rams and those home loan guys wouldn't fork out the cash. Only "Erect Safe Scaffolding"

It is really embarrassing having that written across your chest when you are 14.

:lol:

Hurriflatch

Referee
I still would've liked Richard BRanson to sponsor Souths

I mean it would've been the 1st Virgin Rabbit ever seen.

JessEel

Hurriflatch said:
The under 13's team I played for was sponsored by the local bottle shop

thats illegal!

Country Firsts are sponsored by Fosters Aust. (Carlton Mid) but Country U/18s and U/16s are sponsored by AAMI

Hurriflatch

Referee
How long have the rules been in place though

Were talking now 13 years ago since I was in the under 13's

JessEel

hmm.. true i guess, but still, thats not smart is it :roll: i mean, look how you turned out!

Hurriflatch

Referee
For the record I never had a drink until ther loss to the BUlldogs at Parramatta Stadium in 2003 at which time I was 23.

You could argue that I'm making up for lost time.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hurriflatch said:
For the record I never had a drink until ther loss to the BUlldogs at Parramatta Stadium in 2003 at which time I was 23.

You could argue that I'm making up for lost time.

2004 would of driven you to drink..

Hurriflatch

Referee
Still the Dogs fans wuold've gone through more alcohol in 2002 alone then Parra have in every year between 1987 and 2006