What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red V Podcast

jackyboi90

Juniors
As a big week looms for the Dragons, the boys discuss the showdown with Canterbury and the keys to victory. It is a momentum builder, but how will the side respond after the bye.

We talk Blaize Talagi and why or why not the Dragons need him. Plus Jaydn Su'a re-signing, Sloan upgrade, Fans Q's and Dragons history.

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
As a big week looms for the Dragons, the boys discuss the showdown with Canterbury and the keys to victory. It is a momentum builder, but how will the side respond after the bye.

We talk Blaize Talagi and why or why not the Dragons need him. Plus Jaydn Su'a re-signing, Sloan upgrade, Fans Q's and Dragons history.

Another enjoyable episode. Thank you. I disagree with Curtis about getting rid of Suli though. With Zac going, and Bird presumably dropping out as well, I think Suli is a "must keep" to ensure we have a big, reasonably fast body to bolster the back 5. Besides, I think Suli has been pretty good so far this year.

Crush

Coach
Curtis on fire in this episode.
Dragons should blow the joint up and start again.
Also Curtis, they are playing good football and will beat Dogs 40 nil.

jackyboi90

Juniors
With another fade out seeing the Dragons fall to defeat for the 6th time this year, the boys have a full recap of the loss against the dogs.

Plus we preview the Panthers game, talk of the changes, Dragons history as well as fans questions.

Reactions: jak