What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Redcliffe Signing

We apparently have signed a kid from Redcliffe he is around 17 years old, he is 5/8 half, with a very good step, has played touch football in brisbane, his name came up in conversattion today, with somebody who has played against him in touch, gave him some big wraps, does anyone know this kids name, apparently he can play

gunnamatta bay

Referee
There was an aboriginal kid with a great step playing in the trials against wests yesterday playing fullback . I have no idea what his name is but he he looked very elusive and scored a solo try with only minutes to go. Could this be the same bloke?

ali

Bench
Interesting. The Roosters have traditionally got a lot of players from Redcliff. Flannery and Crocker were 2 of them.

j0rd0_ShArKs

Juniors
is it Joel Romelo

he is actually from the Nothern Territory and played in the AIS team that toured england at hooker, can play in the halves also

heard good things about him and is a very elusive young player

Frenzy.

Post Whore
j0rd0_ShArKs said:
is it Joel Romelo

he is actually from the Nothern Territory and played in the AIS team that toured england at hooker, can play in the halves also

heard good things about him and is a very elusive young player

I thought he was with the 'Dogs. Didn't the Sharks tear up his contract after a breach involving a junior game?

j0rd0_ShArKs

Juniors
not sure about that frenz
remember hearing about that but i was told by Greg Pierce in November that he was with us but not sure if that was before the incedent

shaggs

Coach
saw him the other day. looks like he is about 28 years old.

from all reports has been carving up in training.

could be playing flegg, but from the look of it will be playing in PL.

Is about twice as bulked up as benji was when he started.

j0rd0_ShArKs

Juniors
yeah he looks a lot older than 17 with his moustache

dont be worried about his defence for a little bloke he puts on some massive shots, not to sure about his positional play though

cant wait to see him in action this year. Any idea what position there looking to play him in shaggs?

j0rd0_ShArKs

Juniors
watch the video

for a littlish bloke boy can he hit

hes pretty excited to be with the sharks by the sounds of things

Since 73

First Grade
He actually captained that team to England.
Plays 5/8 and hooker. Strong as a bullock, and looks like playing PL as said.
Half Aborigianl and half Italian.
Gary Bishop sent him the Sharks way.

shaggs

Coach
9 and 6. But mostly 9 for the moment. Dont quote me though when he becomes the halfback saviour we've been looking for.

Latest posts