What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 GF - Sun 6 Oct - Melbourne v Penrith @ Accor

Grand Final: Melbourne v Penrith

• Melbourne Storm

• Penrith Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wb1234

Immortal
This is outrageous. Nathan Cleary might be the best NRL player (note I said NRL) of all time. Hughes has had an epic year but no one controls a big finals game like Nathan.
Hughes is the form half back
He should be a shoo In for dally m

Plus clearys shoulder is busted

If im the storm I run forwards at him all game and test it out

martielang

Bench
Panthers ability to up the intensity when needed and take control of a game is still under appreciated. I don’t think a team in the comp stays near them when they do that including the storm.

If the GF was about how many points you can put on a lesser team, I’d put my house on the Storm though.

Hughes > Cleary is absolute blasphemy.

Scootsie

Juniors
Well, finals matches so far this year have been about launching a massive forward assault early and then capitalising. The first team to get on a roll this way has gone on to win. It could be a bit different with the Storm and Panthers’ ability to comeback from behind, but I tend to think it will be who dominates in the opening quarter.
With this in mind, the lost of Nelson for the Storm is a big factor.

taste2taste

Juniors
Ha, what a waste of ink that article is.

And sucked in Melbourne, and hiring a sub par lawyer who tried to use some largely incomparable example to get NAS off, and also tried to blame Collins for running too hard.
I was hoping he could get a down grade so he could play in the pacific Championships.

Oh well, at least with so many kiwis out injured it might give the Kangaroos a chance this year.

Latest posts