What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REF: Rd 22

Suitman

Post Whore
I'll bet Steven Clarke got glowing reports from the NRL after last weeks game.........hence his appointment to the Match of the Round.

Suity

scottyeel

Bench
We're farked.
Clarke tried his hardest to screw us last week, he won't fail 2 weeks in a row.

thedux

Juniors
Suitman said:
I'll bet Steven Clarke got glowing reports from the NRL after last weeks game.........hence his appointment to the Match of the Round.

He got a good report from Warren Smith and Laurie Daley on NRL scoreboard. And Hadley hung up on a parra supporter regarding Clarke going to the video ref for all our tries but none of theirs. Will be interesting to see what RLW gave him. I thought Hayne was ok against the tigers and they only gave him a 5.

Sticks

Juniors
Sorry to bust up your party, folks. Clarke truly loathes Saints, he only dislikes Parra. The difference between loathing and disliking is about 6 penalties and 14 scoreboard points.

Go Saints.

Sticks

Latest posts