What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Referee against Cowgirls

chopsy_05

Juniors
Steve Clarke....
Lets hope he doesn't murder us like last time. Although Robbie F should have a bit more success with his dummy half runs on the offside markers.

Slappy

Juniors
chopsy_05 said:
Steve Clarke....
Lets hope he doesn't murder us like last time. Although Robbie F should have a bit more success with his dummy half runs on the offside markers.

Geez he was unlucky a few weeks ago, caught them out about 5 times, but not one stinkiin' penalty! (Knights game I think)

chopsy_05

Juniors
Slappy said:
Geez he was unlucky a few weeks ago, caught them out about 5 times, but not one stinkiin' penalty! (Knights game I think)

Yeah that was with the Hamster, the night before Clarke only blew 4 penalties I think in his game and got praised so no other ref wanted to take the whistle loving spotlight off of Clarke.

Ninja

Juniors
He was good to us last year

Hammered us this year. Interesting to see how he goes this game with us at 'home'. But yes I agree he is a prick

Callan Pk

Juniors
You can see who wears the pants at home, because when hes at work he doesnt miss the chance to boss the big boys around