What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Refs not giving Canberra a fair go.

Raider Azz

Bench
The Preacher said:
You've got nothing you f**kwit, when was the last time you got a chance at the final hurdle. Gay merkin.
lol, seems i hit a nerve. whats the matter, cant handle the truth? :lol:

Nook

Bench
I really wanted to post a biting Dragons-soccer analogy, but I can't think of any European soccer clubs who last did something worthwhile in the 1960s.

The poor old Dragons - they've been decimated by the arrival of the Sharks. Imagine that :lol:

HEELLLLD!!

Hutty1986

Immortal
Nook said:
I really wanted to post a biting Dragons-soccer analogy, but I can't think of any European soccer clubs who last did something worthwhile in the 1960s.

The poor old Dragons - they've been decimated by the arrival of the Sharks. Imagine that :lol:

HEELLLLD!!

:roll: Here we go, Nooky boy always has to join in any kind of Dragons discussion

1 decent year in 20 years.. your team of westie androtops have been anchored to the bottom of the ladder for most of the past decade yet you try and have a go at a side that has clearly outperformed yours for most part

You'll be jerking off over a semi final win over a Saints team (which was playing at about 15%) for the rest of your pathetic existence :lol:

Yet again you have nothing and keep spouting the same old rubbish
Up those mighty Tiges!

Nook

Bench
Here we go, Nooky boy always has to join in any kind of Dragons discussion

There are plenty of Dragons discussions floating around here and elsewhere - how many have I joined? All of them? I think you're talking out of your arse, sunshine :)

1 decent year in 20 years..

'Decent'? We won the competition, absolute fairytale, in one of RL's best seasons ever. That isn't just 'decent'. 'Decent' is missing out in the prelims (eg Saints) or floating along in the Top 8 and not having enough ticker to kick on at finals time (eg Saints).

your team of westie androtops

Westie androtops eh? That's it? Your best? Really?

have been anchored to the bottom of the ladder for most of the past decade

We've only been around since 2000 bud.

yet you try and have a go at a side that has clearly outperformed yours for most part

...but not when it has counted. I know what I'd rather have - a Premiership.

You'll be jerking off over a semi final win over a Saints team (which was playing at about 15%) for the rest of your pathetic existence

Probably. If you knew how good it felt you would understand. But you don't.

Yet again you have nothing and keep spouting the same old rubbish

Halatau!! HALATAU!!!

Up those mighty Tiges!

Cheers :cool:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Hutty1986 said:
LOL, there's not a single Dragons fan biting at your sad little rant about a game that happened 2 years ago

Yes, the "sting" factor is quite huge :lol:

You just did ya f**king idiot. :lol:

Southernsaint

Staff member
Southernsaint said:
It's funny when supporters of two of the NRL's smaller clubs go at each other like this...

As the above eighth post of this five page thread indicates, my bait was the highest quality!!

White Tiger

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
Tigers winning the comp in 2005 was a great achievement for them. It was like Wimbledon FC winning the FA Cup back in 1988 over Liverpool - a great run that captured the public's imagination.

So, in closing, Wests Tigers = Wimbledon.

In That year winbledon beat Luton town in the semi final

Just like St George Illawarra they've won farkall

So in closing St George = Luton Town

Hutty1986

Immortal
Nook said:
There are plenty of Dragons discussions floating around here and elsewhere - how many have I joined? All of them? I think you're talking out of your arse, sunshine :)

'Decent'? We won the competition, absolute fairytale, in one of RL's best seasons ever. That isn't just 'decent'. 'Decent' is missing out in the prelims (eg Saints) or floating along in the Top 8 and not having enough ticker to kick on at finals time (eg Saints).
So coming 3rd is just "decent".. seems to be a lot better than missing out on the 8 altogether, which the Tigers did last year. Selective memory hey?

Westie androtops eh? That's it? Your best? Really?
Short, sharp, effective ;-)

We've only been around since 2000 bud.
I said "most of a decade".. last time I checked, we're in the 7th year of this current decade-which is a majority. I was right, you weren't. Next

...but not when it has counted. I know what I'd rather have - a Premiership.
Now to back it up. We'll just have to wait and see hey champ

Probably. If you knew how good it felt you would understand. But you don't.
:lol: Maybe your argument would have some merit if the Saints had played half decently that game.

Halatau!! HALATAU!!!
:lol: And again this proves how right I am. Same old tired lines

Cheers :cool:
You're welcome

Southernsaint

Staff member
White Tiger said:
So in closing St George = Luton Town

LOL, did you have to Google that??

It'll be good to have LTFC on board - Come on you Hatters!!

I am shire that as much as we appreciate their achivements in Football, that they appreciate the 15 Premierships that St George have won.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
The Preacher said:
You've got nothing you f**kwit, when was the last time you got a chance at the final hurdle. Gay merkin.

The raiders were a dropped ball over the line away from the Preliminary Final in 2003, that would have put them one game away from the Grand Final.

Of course it would be difficult for any club to compete with St George/ St George Illawara for choking in big games since around the time the berlin wall came down but I wouldn't think that would be anything to be proud of.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Southernsaint said:
LOL, did you have to Google that??

It'll be good to have LTFC on board - Come on you Hatters!!

I am shire that as much as we appreciate their achivements in Football, that they appreciate the 15 Premierships that St George have won.

St George Illawarra have won zero premierships.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Pete Cash said:
The raiders were a dropped ball over the line away from the Preliminary Final in 2003, that would have put them one game away from the Grand Final.

Of course it would be difficult for any club to compete with St George/ St George Illawara for choking in big games since around the time the berlin wall came down but I wouldn't think that would be anything to be proud of.

:lol: I'd call dropping the ball over the line a pretty big choke

Nook

Bench
So coming 3rd is just "decent"

Yes, especially for a team expected to contest the GF

seems to be a lot better than missing out on the 8 altogether

Well spotted, Hutty! Gold star for you!

which the Tigers did last year. Selective memory hey?

Selective how? The Tigers had a poor season last year, Huttster. You won't find me denying it.

But the year before we won the comp - and as I've said plenty of times, I'd take about 50 '2006s' in exchange for one '2005'.

[/B]
Short, sharp, effective

Small minded, stereotypical rubbish. True to form.

I said "most of a decade".. last time I checked, we're in the 7th year of this current decade-which is a majority. I was right, you weren't.

Actually, Huttman, you said we had been "[/B]anchored to the bottom of the ladder" for most of the decade. We've never come last; we've never really come close.

Now to back it up. We'll just have to wait and see hey champ

We don't need to back anything up. Another premiership would be great but (and I'm speaking for myself only here) if we were to win in 2007 it wouldn't come close to 2005 as far as I'm concerned. From my point of view nothing will ever match it.

:lol: Maybe your argument would have some merit if the Saints had played half decently that game.

How do you figure that, Hutty? The fact that Saints played badly means f**k all as far as I am concerned. We played well, didn't give 'em a sniff, won through to the GF and won that. If you think some petty whinging along the lines of "nerr nerr, Saints played crap that day so there" reflects badly on anyone or anything other than you and your team then you are sadly mistaken - again.

:lol: And again this proves how right I am. Same old tired lines

I SAID HELD!!!

;-)

White Tiger

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
White Tiger said that ST GEORGE = Luton Town.

Sorry i was scared of getting RSI typing St George Illawarra Dragons

But it's funny how we refer to the golden years when it suits but forget the years 1999-2007.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Raiders V Knights:
Lost by 4 points, Alan Tongue try unfairly not awarded, one knights try scored off an obvious forward pass, mind you we didnt play well enough to deserve to win, so f**k it

Raiders V Cowboys:
Cowboys winning try scored off an accidental offside. We played well enough to win and should have, cost us 2 comp point here imo.

Raiders V Tigers
Zillman try unfairly disallowed because of a forward pass... wrong call but at the end of the day we had more then our fair chances to win that game, we wernt good enough

Raiders V Dragons
Poor call on Milnes dropped ball, we got one back after the half time hooter though, either way we still put in a pathetic performance and at least 12 of the 17 didnt put in at all, Thurling, Logan, Miller and at a stretch Todd Carney and Marshall Chalk can hold their heads high, the rest were f**king disgraceful and their effort was unacceptable

Concludsion, we've copped some rough calls over the past month, but imo, its only really cost us 2 points that we deserved, however how many times do you see a team a season not deserve to win but still pull it out, against the tigers and knights were robbed of an oppertunity to win ugly. Such is life

Latest posts