What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Refs

gUt

Coach
So your point is NSW always get their way? That the deck is stacked against Qld? I'm sure that's not true.

What's your point again?

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
game one, QLD piss and moan about refs, refs retained [-X

game two, NSW criticise refs, ref sacked :clap:

how awkward for you :lol:

denial isn't just a big river in Egypt frank.

More specifically - what happened to the refs from game 2?

• The ref who allowed Gallen to remain on the field in Game 1, and then lost his shit and sent 4 to the bin in Game 2 has been sacked.

• The ref who you claim gave QLD this massive leg up in the first 20 minutes, will take to the field again next Wednesday night.

How awkward for YOU!

:lol:

taxidriver

Coach
So your point is NSW always get their way? That the deck is stacked against Qld? I'm sure that's not true.

What's your point again?

no my point is the refs were attrocious and QLD were on the positive end of soem poor refereeing.

i also said that QLD were good enough to take the advantage and crush us there and then.

for some reason that seems to be an afront to phil and frank

taxidriver

Coach
yes or no answers frank.

was the ref combo retained after game 1 for game 2?

was the ref combo broken up with one of them sacked for game 3?

taxidriver

Coach
Yes

Yes

My turn. Shayne Hayne was the main ref during the first 20 minutes, the ref who you claim gave QLD an unassailable advantage. The very crux of this epic meltdown thread.

Was he retained for Game 3?

your question is unfair as i never said Hayne was the main culprit, i criticised both officials for both unfair calls at critical times and selective interpretation of rules

Reports have emerged referees boss Daniel Anderson was unhappy with the performance of State of Origin 2 refs Ashley Klein and Shayne Hayne, and has said either one or both will be axed for Game 3.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
your question is unfair as i never said Hayne was the main culprit, i criticised both officials for both unfair calls at critical times and selective interpretation of rules

And specifically, you stated that NSW were on the receiving end of some "atrocious" decisions in the first 20 minutes. Your very argument has been based on this point. Shayne Hayne was main referee in that 20 minutes in question. He has been retained.

HIGHLY criticised referee Ashley Klein has been dumped for the State of Origin decider after two controversial games with the whistle.

Ben Cummins makes his return to the Origin arena for next Wednesday's Game Three blockbuster at ANZ Stadium, teaming up with Shayne Hayne who retains his position.

Stop dodging.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
i think we can all agree that

1/ the refs were shit in both games but
2/ the referees didnt stop the better side winning however
3/ they ballsed it up from a spectacle point of a view and due to their geniusedness
4/ we now have the mandatory punch and you're off rule

Latest posts