What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Refs

Is he?

I'm not fluent in redneck, I could barely comprehend
your post
You're only fluent in Kleenex talk.
Whinge bitch moan complain cry blame ,That's all you do .
Go & start another Woe is me ,we were robbed thread .

You have missed your calling in life.You are a great comedy act.
intentional or not you sure provide the LULZ around here.

taxidriver

Coach
You're only fluent in Kleenex talk.
Whinge bitch moan complain cry blame ,That's all you do .
Go & start another Woe is me ,we were robbed thread .

You have missed your calling in life.You are a great comedy act.
intentional or not you sure provide the LULZ around here.

One thread is sufficient thanks

I posted a thread commenting on the biased performance of the refs and have subsequently been supported by multiple posters, players and media views

I don't need or seek your stamp of approval but thanks anyway

Iafeta

Referee
I believe that neutral refs in international matches - of any sport, not just league - is a must (it shows how much of a joke the RFL have allowed tests to be officiated by home referees for many years). However, surely there's gotta be better referees outside of Australia and New Zealand (for Australia/NZ matches) than Ashley Klein. Richard Silverwood (or whatever his name was) who officiated the 2010 ANZAC test did a very good job.

Klown isn't neutral. Born in Bathurst.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade

I posted a thread commenting on the biased performance of the refs and have subsequently been supported by multiple posters, players and media views

No you didn't. You had a very public meltdown across multiple threads that was quite entertaining.

beave

Coach
Finally got around to watching the game again (up to halftime currently) and the first 20 mins that the blues fans are whinging about, they were either blind drunk, incredibly biased or a combo of both.

The only call that was harsh against NSW in that period was the non-penalty call for the strip on Hoffman by Cameron Smith. Other than that the penalties QLD got were correct ( I would be saying that it was the other way around as well) NSW kept killing themselves as well by playing at the ball a couple of times and giving QLD repeat sets. QLD completed their first 10 or so sets as well so they were grinding NSW away and it paid off.

:lol::lol::lol:
Let me guess ,these posters ,players & media are all NSW fans/players or journos.?

Bhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..All that tells any one is that they are whiney ,wingeing bitches ,just like you.
Wow what a coincidence.

Mortar

Juniors
Which other thread did I start about refs?

Oh what's that, you're a liar as well as stupid

No drama, I forgive you
You are calling someone else stupid? :lol::lol:

Yours has been the most entertaining meltdown and yes...

http://www.troll.me/images/full-genius/you-went-full-genius-never-go-full-genius.jpg

Hutty1986

Immortal
Finally got around to watching the game again (up to halftime currently) and the first 20 mins that the blues fans are whinging about, they were either blind drunk, incredibly biased or a combo of both.

The only call that was harsh against NSW in that period was the non-penalty call for the strip on Hoffman by Cameron Smith. Other than that the penalties QLD got were correct ( I would be saying that it was the other way around as well) NSW kept killing themselves as well by playing at the ball a couple of times and giving QLD repeat sets. QLD completed their first 10 or so sets as well so they were grinding NSW away and it paid off.

I hate to say it but thats a fair summary beave. That non-strip call was a disgrace, the very first penalty is one of the dumbest plays ive seen from maloney. Qld completed their first 12 sets i think? NSW were just under siege from the very first set

beave

Coach
Cheers Hut

Off the top of my head the penalties that got called on NSW was the strip call in the first set which was an obvious penalty. The second was Maloney offside at marker after making a tackle and he was clearly called to stay out of making the next tackle (he never made it to marker in time) and he ignored it (probably wouldn't have heard the ref over the crowd). Jennings charge down on JT kicking was always going to be a penalty under the current rules (which i dont agree with but its the same for both teams) all Jennings had to do was wrap his arms around Thurston and he would have got away with it. And the 4th was Fafita laying all over Hodges after he made 15m and got tackled onto his guts and was always entitled to a quick play the ball and never got it.

There was not one penalty in that blitzkrieg period that was unjust or not worthy of being blown a penalty.

Throw in the fact that QLDs kicking game was spot on in the first 20 as well which forced NSW to be stuck on their own tryline, the lost ball by hoffman was deep in NSW territory, along with the NSW playing at the ball was also deep in NSW half and QLD got a couple of repeat sets via drop outs , it was just one of those periods where absolutely nothing goes right.

Some of the comments in here and the match thread just left me shaking my head. Some people complaining that the penalty count was so lopsided in the first half, well its a bit hard for QLD to give away a penalty when they had 90% of the ball.

Again like I said on the night, blame the clown on NSW right wing, the pathetic kicking game by everyone who had a go (remember Dugan getting the ball after a kick by maloney got batted back on the last and it he booted straight over the dead ball line) and the penalties they gave away.

NSW did well to hang in there in all honesty. They just gotta play smarter at times.

Last edited:

Big Pete

Referee
You forgot the penalty against Jennings for taking out the kicker beave. It's a penalty in today's game but I can understand Blues supporters calling it soft.

But then again, it may have happened later, the match really runs together for me at this point.

It's just disappointing to see so many otherwise quality posters fail to give credit where it's due. That was one of the best ever starts from an Origin team yet the refs have received as much credit as the Maroons.

beave

Coach
Hehehe, i edited before I read your post Pete.

Cheers mate

And yes i agree with you. I know origin brings out the passion and rivalry but some posters who are normally pretty learned and restrained with their postings really surprised me. I know you get the usual blow ins and assclowns in here that don't know shit from clay at the best of times but it was like a kindergarten more so than usual.

QLD had its own clowns after game 1 admittedly but it was the usual suspects...................last Wednesday night really surprised me tbh.

Last edited:

taxidriver

Coach
You forgot the penalty against Jennings for taking out the kicker beave. It's a penalty in today's game but I can understand Blues supporters calling it soft.

But then again, it may have happened later, the match really runs together for me at this point.

It's just disappointing to see so many otherwise quality posters fail to give credit where it's due. That was one of the best ever starts from an Origin team yet the refs have received as much credit as the Maroons.

Bullshit, I said days ago that Queensland took the opportunity given to them and exploited it to perfection

How you continue to deny the leg up and the fact the opportunity was provided by inadequate and biased refereeing is beyond me.

Lets keep it simple, if they call they strip on smith before the second try does the game play out the same?

Big Pete

Referee
You're placing too much significance into one call. By your logic basically every game in the history of the sport is forever tarnished due to the referees.

Queensland made their opportunities and executed a perfect gameplan. Suck it up and hope your boys gain their revenge in Game 3 instead of sooking and deluding yourself.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade

gUt

Coach
I always enjoy it when any semblance of debate disappears and the pot shots are all that exist

Are you really this stupid or is it an act?

go f**k yourselves, i wasnt the only one to see it

only if your name is mal "bartender" meninga

another redneck with no facts

typical response from the genius

you offer nothing.

Is he?

I'm not fluent in redneck, I could barely comprehend
your post

Which other thread did I start about refs?

Oh what's that, you're a liar as well as stupid

No drama, I forgive you

Says plenty

Thanks!

rage.png

Latest posts