What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reggies song

macavity

Referee
pennywise...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG *TEENYBOPPER ALERT*

they are the wankiest poseur "punk" ever.

talk about manufactured synthesised made-to-appeal-to-15yo-angst-filled-desperately-want-to-be-cool-losers-music......

I have seen them live, they are NOTHING. Their lyrics are derivative and benign, and they play like 3 chords.

in conclusion, Pennywise blow goats.

:)

macavity said:
pennywise...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG *TEENYBOPPER ALERT*

they are the wankiest poseur "punk" ever.

talk about manufactured synthesised made-to-appeal-to-15yo-angst-filled-desperately-want-to-be-cool-losers-music......

I have seen them live, they are NOTHING. Their lyrics are derivative and benign, and they play like 3 chords.

in conclusion, Pennywise blow goats.

:)

i don't know what Pennywise you listen to, but the Pennywise i know isn't manufactured (they are 4 guys who were friends in hermosa beach, california and have never sold out to a major label nor changed there sound)

I have never heard a synthisizer in a Pennywise song.

Their Lyrics own, they sing about trying in life and good political issues that need to be addresed.

Whats the deal with this Poseur Punk thing. Do you have to be a Punk to listen to Punk music?

May i ask what bands you listen to Mr Macavity?

Terminator

First Grade
pennywisealfie said:
i dont wonder why at all, i expect you guys with half a brain to have this hatred for me. whereas the smart people on here take me with a grain of salt.

Oh right so you appeal to the intellectuals humour.. :|

Terminator said:
pennywisealfie said:
i dont wonder why at all, i expect you guys with half a brain to have this hatred for me. whereas the smart people on here take me with a grain of salt.

Oh right so you appeal to the intellectuals humour.. :|

I'm here having a good time, i don't care if you find me funny i find myself funny and to me thats the main thing. lately i have mainly stopped with the fooling around shit and involved myself in the conversations, if your life can't go on when i post, then end it dude.

Terminator

First Grade
Dont..call..me..dude!
Dont do it!
Dont do it!
Dont call me dude!

Well back at the sanitarium
I said goodbye to all my crazy friends.
I was feeling so much better when
the security guy said..
Yo! Later dude!

ARRRRRRHHHHH NOOOOOOOO!!!!