What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reggies song

Terminator

First Grade
You will have to order it through mail, and give it a listen, sorry thats the best I could come up with.

he has a website? gaaaay!

am i ever gonna hear that song again?
probably another million times!
turned on the tv just to see the footy show
but all i heard was a song by reg that totally blows
will i ever see the footy show again
no way, get f*cked, f*ck off!

fosie

Juniors
Aye gooba if you still haven't got them, ask me (sofia :D ) my sis has the single and theres lyrics inside.

misty said:
and his sig sucks :mrgreen:

pennywise= best band ever, better than the knights forums favourite song, four to the floor LOL

Barcelona= awesome soccer team.

Brisbane Broncos= best footy team ever, 5 premierships in 16 years thats a better record than any other club.

Oakland Raiders= ok so they had the worst record last season in the nfl, at least i stick with them unlike you knights fans dissing ur team when they lose in golden point.

Norths Devils= Queensland cups finest. home of Billy Slater, Cameron Smith & Matt Geyer.

Newcastle Knights= on second thought, it was probably the smart thing to do to diss them.

i dont wonder why at all, i expect you guys with half a brain to have this hatred for me. whereas the smart people on here take me with a grain of salt.