What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Registration for the 2006 PPV Prediction Competition

thuganomics

Coach
After 2 years of having this competition, it will continue into the Year 2006. This thread is for people who want to play next year, and just to let me know that you do indeed want in. In the past 2 years there have been some players who have registered, but only played in one or two PPV's and was really pointless of them playing.

It will be good that if you register you make the commitment to play in every PPV possible.

I might think of a new format for the competition, and maybe a prize for the winner.

For those who havn't seen, heres the thread for the 2005 Results.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=128465

So let's here it peeps.

Registered players so far:

Thuganomics
lockyno1
Manurewa_Marlins
PARANoIR
Raider_69
Deano
Tim Brasher
Big Pete
Jono078
I Bleed Green
Ridders
Parrasque
Ben
ParraDude_Jay
Matt23
CWBush
Sir Knight82
lotm
Johnny the Red
sharks4ever
GreenGuy
Holla if ya hear me
Eelectrica
canberra_raiders2k2
DB

PARANoIR

Bench
yeh im in - i would just like to point out that i made it to 101 pts, which is alright considering ive only participated in like 4 or 5 ppvs:p

Big Pete

Referee
Yeah I'll be back.

This time I will beat you Raider, that's my goal, I have to beat you in something. :p

Latest posts