What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remember Trent Barrett.

captain

Juniors
Willow said:
Why? So he can join Gaz, Head and Young on the sideline?

Short memories guys.

Barrett played 18 out of 26 games in 2005, and correct me if I am wrong, but he only missed 6 games due to suspension in 2006. Barrett was always a player with a certain x factor in our team. When he played, we would win more times than lose. This season without him, and the lack of attack that our team is testimony to how sorely we miss a player of his calibre!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
captain said:
Barrett played 18 out of 26 games in 2005, and correct me if I am wrong, but he only missed 6 games due to suspension in 2006. Barrett was always a player with a certain x factor in our team. When he played, we would win more times than lose. This season without him, and the lack of attack that our team is testimony to how sorely we miss a player of his calibre!

2006 - 20 games
2005 - 18 games
2004 - 16 games
2003 - 5 games

We also won plenty of games without Barrett.

I thought he busted a gut for Saints and good luck to him, but his absense is not the reason why we are trouble.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Part of a report from Wigans last game which they won 30-0........

Two minutes later Wigan were in again and it was Trent Barrett who received a pass some 60 metres from the Catalans line and the stand off sped away, dummied and scored. He had options both left and right but Barrett showed his speed and class to score his 13th try of the season.

BAZ IS ON FIRE.

Can the Saints sign up their medical staff. They seem to work wonders. Barrett has only missed 1 game and is killing it. If he was in Saints he would be in Sick Bay waiting for a return in round 23.

Ribs

Bench
Im starting to get sick of hearing about how good Barrett is over there.

Ive said it a few times, Jamie Lyon was their player of the year for 3 years running, but he is a piece of sh*t of here. We can tackle.

Now Barrett is finding that his crab across and dummy works again. It didnt work here, he got smashed.

Godz Illa

Coach
Ribs, we've touched on the various theories in another adoring Barrett thread. They include the Adrian Vowles Viewpoint, the Willie Peters Principle, and of course the Jamie Lyon Logic.

big pat

Coach
Ribs said:
Im starting to get sick of hearing about how good Barrett is over there.

Ive said it a few times, Jamie Lyon was their player of the year for 3 years running, but he is a piece of sh*t of here. We can tackle.

Now Barrett is finding that his crab across and dummy works again. It didnt work here, he got smashed.
trent barrett lest we forget.