What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remember when…

Poss

Juniors
Post some classic sharks moments that we might have forgotten about.

I’ll start.

Remember when Fitzy missed his first ever game as coach due to covid?

dinghydi

Juniors
Post some classic sharks moments that we might have forgotten about.

I’ll start.

Remember when Fitzy missed his first ever game as coach due to covid?
So we are not going back too far ? My short term memory is F**ked So no I don't remember That . I remember When Hartly Robbed us of A GF!

Poss

Juniors
Far as you want. It was just a crazy time in life to think that your very first game as first grade coach you had to phone in because you were sick. And looking at where where are now 3 years later.

another one..

remember when Peach used to put the ball down an inch from the dead ball line?

dinghydi

Juniors
Far as you want. It was just a crazy time in life to think that your very first game as first grade coach you had to phone in because you were sick. And looking at where where are now 3 years later.

another one..

remember when Peach used to put the ball down an inch from the dead ball line?
Yes I remember That . Being on the road a lot in those days and only seeing Highlights it was scary ! Still Love the Peach and wish we had gotten a gf while he was here ,and given him a proper sendoff . No player from any team like him , loping along looking like no threat ...then Bang he cut them to pieces ! Oh yeah And put your heart in your throat again Putting Ball down millimetres from Dead Ball line ! LOL!

dinghydi

Juniors
Early in game , Fullback Warren Fisher Took a kick return Smashed , Broken rib , Played on . Mainly played on like a bunch of mafioso hitmen, then cried about sharks returning serve. I think that Game Confirmed me as Life long , Confirmed Idiot Sharks fan !

Sludge, length of the field try with John Jansen in hot pursuit at Endeavour. Both rat shit after out of breath.
That wasn't my first game at the ground but it is my first clear memory of a play there.
I think it may even be on youtube

I found a clip of the try I'm talking of, it's at the 3.15 min mark, but for all you here who never got to see Sludge play, this is a great vid. Watch the way he moves and plays, I just watched it and could see that even in todays game he would have killed it with his skills.
The most complete footballer I have ever seen.

Latest posts