What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reminders of your childhood

axl rose

Bench
Lol, i just realised i got the shows mixed up, it was Pacific Drive that i was thinking of[ and groan ] i did end up watching it till the end, it got better especially the second season :eek:, it was one of Danielle Spencer's earlier roles, lots of lesbian action and Melissa Tkaustz played a HIV positive super model.

Paradise Beach was only remembered for Matt Lattanzi , i actually thought when Paradise Beach cancelled it actually morphed into Pacific Drive but i was wrong.
Was more of an E-street fan myself

axl rose

Bench
Lol Melissa Tkautz was in E Street, Paradise Beach and Pacific Drive.
lol what a resume. Sexy woman, but a little high maintenance for my tastes.

367E124700000578-0-image-a-29_1469166197118.jpg

horrie hastings

First Grade
lol what a resume. Sexy woman, but a little high maintenance for my tastes.

367E124700000578-0-image-a-29_1469166197118.jpg

I remember I went to Shark Park it was 1998 and she was performing the song This Is It, the bounce back was awful, she would sing one word and it echoed around the ground, it was like it was delayed, I couldn't stop laughing and kept on calling out go Bethany, which was her character in Pacific Drive.

Last edited:

axl rose

Bench
Brilliant, I just bought this the other day, basically the game as it was back then, just a different/more modern box.
Nice, id like to find the retro version for my son when hes old enough. New box art is unacceptable! I remember the two unit sub being a bastard to find. Many an epic battle with my sisters.