What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

reni maitua @ wests tigers???

boonboon

Juniors
We say we have more then enough backrowers and then I thought the same but then I thought about it
We have Highno, Fulton, Ellis and then Dwyer on the bench but other then that we have only Moors and Flanagan who have played FG this year, so while we have been lucky with injuries we dont have much depth in the back row - even coming through probably only Schrinack has enough potential outside the 20s

gronkathon

First Grade
Mataka, Curran, Akeripa, Davis & Farlow are all highly talented backrowers. Although I am pretty sure we are losing a couple to other clubs next season

boonboon

Juniors
Look and ignoring peoples opinions on coaches most of the blokes mentioned have been around in state cup for a few years and haven't played first grade much if at all and not only at the Tigers but haven't been such standouts that other clubs have pinched them for first grade now they might be great but thats a big risk to take into a season son I think the backup a very cheap Matuia gives as well as his ability to play centre adn 5/8 if needed adds some value especially as Blake has struggled in defence in the centres at times this year

andrew9148

Juniors
Today's herald says RM is likely to be a Tiger in 2011. Going to tell parra to f**k off, so is carl webb apparently. I still remember that imbecile sitting in the stands in 2005 finals. what a muppet.

N.C.

Juniors
Today's herald says RM is likely to be a Tiger in 2011. Going to tell parra to f**k off, so is carl webb apparently. I still remember that imbecile sitting in the stands in 2005 finals. what a muppet.
It also says Sheens has assured him of a spot in the starting 17 if he signs.

Reek_Havoc

Juniors
It also says Sheens has assured him of a spot in the starting 17 if he signs.

"Assured him a spot in the 17" ???...what a farkwit that coach is. Manua gets a walk up start into the side after 2 years out of the game and you have guys busting their asses to get a run. Typical.

I rated this bra boy when he was at his peak. Smart, skillful player but was he assisted by playing behind SBW, Ogar, Mase and the likes? He did didley at Cronulla...

Do we want to take a punt on someone who has been busted for drink driving, tested positive for illegal drugs, and ill discipline..i.e...Dogs terminated his contracted after turning up late for training....

Back to you.

Borat.

Juniors
Can't believe sheens would guarantee anyone a starting spot...Some journo has deadset made that up.....

His recruitment is crap and he stuck with Jo Mo and Fitzy 4 way to long but no way he gives a spot in the 17 to someone like this - look at tomato....

macnaz

Staff member
Webb going to Parra ...Surely they can't fit Reni in now..

Lol Webb, what a dud signing that is. Makes me think tho that they couldnt Reni so had to go for webb.
As far as promising him a spot well i could believe that, Mckinnon left the warriors becuase he didnt want to play lower grade so i hardly think he would sign up here either without a first grade promise. He has already been picked ahead of Brown who is fitter and faster and was playing better football

Latest posts