What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Replacements for Gallen and Carney

Frenzy.

Immortal
Why must chad be given a chance? We want stability. For three games graham to 5/8 provides it. Defensively safer as well. As
Long as chad is being paid whatever his contract his he should be happy to keep working hard in reserve grade.

f**k pushing youngsters into 1st grade just to satisfy gen me egotism.

You mean youngsters like Wade Graham who has been in first grade since he was 17 and even now is less than a year older than Townsend?

Frenzy.

Immortal
On Peachey.

He has been getting groomed as a 6 in reggies recently has he not?

Wasn't any good at it in the game I saw him but it's been happening.

Another alternative is M Wright who has already played 6 in the NRL in his debut year.

Alan Shore

First Grade
It has to be Townsend, especially if we want to have Carney/Townsend as our halves combination for the rest of the decade and dominate the competition with the best halves pairing you're likely to see.

It has to be Townsend, especially if we want to have Carney/Townsend as our halves combination for the rest of the decade and dominate the competition with the best halves pairing you're likely to see.

You bet.. Likely NSW future halves pairing right there.. Who would have thought they'd come from Cronulla!

Card Shark

Immortal
alternative is M Wright who has already played 6 in the NRL in his debut year.

He might go alright there but taking him from fullback is complicating it.

A new player coming in with no other positional changes is ideal.

island pro

Juniors
M Wright goes well in the 6 from the 2 games I have seen him play there... Ike to fullback and Bob's yer uncle.

Latest posts