What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reply from David Robles

doovepop

Juniors
Hi

how long until you anounce a sequel or not
give me rough idea come on a week two weeks

Regards David

He replied

Hi,

No word on another game yet.

Id say we will make an announcement next year.

Ronaldo77

Juniors
Hmm, that is a bit of a blow. Id like to hear sooner if a game is actually being released. Its 8 months since the current one was released, so I suppose we are asking a bit too soon. Or are we?!

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
doovepop wrote:
so we have to wait till f*cking next year to find out if a bloody sequel is goin ahead

It would appear so.

wat sort of things does sidhe/hes have to sort out before a sequal can be announced?

Mario

Juniors
KimmorleyKiller said:
wat sort of things does sidhe/hes have to sort out before a sequal can be announced?

Lets just say its "complicated".

If I could elaborate on things, I would. But I can't.

Need less to say, as soon as there is any official announcement of any kind, LU readers will be the first to know.

simostorm

Bench
Mario
Is there a problem with the Nrl, they want more money for using the teams logo's and players etc.

strong_latte

Juniors
Mario said:
KimmorleyKiller said:

Lets just say its "complicated".

If I could elaborate on things, I would. But I can't.

Need less to say, as soon as there is any official announcement of any kind, LU readers will be the first to know.

Just out of quriosity what is soooo taboo about the problems with getting support for a sequel? Give us the details and we'd provide you with enough support mail and petitions to authorise anything! The way it's looking at the moment we won't see another League game till atleast the begining of the 2007 state of origin series!

Mario

Juniors
strong_latte said:
Just out of quriosity what is soooo taboo about the problems with getting support for a sequel? Give us the details and we'd provide you with enough support mail and petitions to authorise anything! The way it's looking at the moment we won't see another League game till atleast the begining of the 2007 state of origin series!

Basically, commercial sensitivity is the issue here. There are several parties involved, and the business interests of all those parties need to be protected. Therefore, we are unable to disclose where things are at (but don't assume the situation is "bad").

I will say that there is nothing that we require from you guys at this stage. We'll definitely call on you guys if we need you, so thanks for the offer of support.

heity84

Juniors
Mario said:
strong_latte said:

Basically, commercial sensitivity is the issue here. There are several parties involved, and the business interests of all those parties need to be protected. Therefore, we are unable to disclose where things are at (but don't assume the situation is "bad").

I will say that there is nothing that we require from you guys at this stage. We'll definitely call on you guys if we need you, so thanks for the offer of support.

Does it have anything to do with the sales of the current game and if a sequel was announced the sales of the current game would drop and therefor the profits to the people who backed the first game and their interested parties.

Mario

Juniors
heity84 said:
Does it have anything to do with the sales of the current game and if a sequel was announced the sales of the current game would drop and therefor the profits to the people who backed the first game and their interested parties.

I doubt whether announcing a sequel would have any tangible impact on sales.

doovepop

Juniors
so in otherwords a f*ucking sequel will be finished probaly by december 2005
i was hoping it to be finished by july/august 2005

no regards

[furrycat]

Coach
Yeah and Sidhe should be ashamed for not making it earlier :roll: ... Give them a break... If you want a sequel go and f**king make it yourself.

doovepop

Juniors

haha yeah will be waiting a while hey mario

a year

-JJ-

Juniors
Sooo Mario. Plenty of time to make a union game before the next league one then.

Honestly, World Championship Rugby lacks depth. Rugby 2004 lacks well, gameplay. I enjoy SJRL a lot more than either of those two, yet Rugby is my favourite sport by far. Go on Mario, you and Sidhe can do it.

doovepop

Juniors
another email to David Robles

what i wrote

Hi David Robles

If a sequel is to go ahead would it be started this year
and can you tell me what things would likely be in the game

and andrew voss said on the radio that he believed that yous have started on the next rugby league game
is that true

Regards
David

He wrote

HI,

All we have done is made some preliminary plans as to what it will cost to make another game with the proposed features we have put together.

Realistically, nothing will happen officially till next year.

Latest posts