What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reporters needed!!!!(please)

L

legend

Evening all. I know I have asked this question before but I need a few answers ASAP. I have almost got my website to a stage where it is up and running and I need some people to do some reporting and editorials for the site. I will be covering NFL and the Canberra Raiders mainly. Anyone who is interested can they please e-mail me or let me know by leaving a message on this thread. Willow is covering the Dragons and will be doing Editorials and Dog will be helping out with Motorsports and NRL. I need people to help with Premier League, Cricket and Boxing.

p.s El Duque, can I have your email address?

L

legend

Thanks guys and you're both hired. Don't laugh when you see the site as it's stil pretty basic and im just working from the outside in. The content is the most important thing and as I get more expereince I will spruce the site up a bit.

http://www.sportsunlimited-online.com

If I got coverage of the cricket I would do it.I won't be in NZ for the next couple of months, and won't have access to a computer while I'm in Adelaide , doesnt mean I wont have fun! who would report test cricket anyway? the poorguy would have to hang his head in shame

T

tigger

Legend - I will put my hand up for Balmain NSWRL games reports
emphoto.gif

legend what's happening with the cricket part? Australia all out for 385, last time I heard Warne and Martyn were still in, and that was at tea last night.
The website looks promising, gotta do something with the pink and black colours though

L

legend

Thanks guys. All advice is taken on board and the format will change. At this stage it was just a matter of getting everything up and running. You are both hired as well. If you can both send me your e-mail addresses to edgar_michael@hotmail.com and if you have reports during the day mail them to Willow as he is co-webmaster and has access to upload any reports.

Thanks again.

L

legend

Taixdriver, am i'm new to all this as well i'm not really sure on a format at this stage. If you have any ideas feel free to bounce them off either myself or Willow. Basically, for the Premier League we need news of player movements and results with the odd editorial thrown in about things like butterfingers Barthez or the transfer of Fowler to Leeds and how it would affect both clubs but with a fans perspectiveon the whole thing.

L

legend

Mate, whenever you want to start e-mailing the info we will put it on the site.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Yeah guys, forget about the way the site looks. It's rough as at the moment.
I put in a boxing article and I have to admit that I'm not qualified to do so... but its a start.
Ozbash: write an article about NZ RL and it'll go in.
TaxiDriver: write an article on soccer... make it full of opinion if you like and it'll go in.
F2K: An article on the current Test your any thing about world cricket will go in.
Tigger: I'll personally make sure that there is a Balmain RLFC section if you promise to fill in the empty spaces.

Don't ask for guidance at this stage, just submit your article and we'll put it in. The ground rules will be sorted out later.

Willow'semail: jubileeoval@hotmail.com
Legend's email: edgar_michael@hotmail.com

One small point. If you want to be credited with the article, be sure to say who you are. Its OK to use your LWOS nickname but be sure specify this.
There's already some articles coming in but if you want an example, this is the boxing article (which I'm sure will show you guys that anyone can do this stuff...
emwink.gif
): http://www.sportsunlimited-online.com/boxing.html

Go for it!

Dog

Juniors
Obviously I am in already and I am willing to take control of the NRL section (anyone willing to do ESL get in contact with Legend, myself or Willow.)

As said, any help from any other people is much appreciated as this site is hoping to make it to the internet big time over the next few years.

Cheers
Tim

L

legend

Like the boys said, just send in an article and you will get it on the site. I will be doing some serious time on the site over the next few weeks to get it to a respectable stage. The more opinionated the better. It sparks debate and controversy. There are some great writers among us and we would ove to harness the talent to give our website an educated and unique sporting perspective.

Just remember guys, everybody has to start somewhere.

ex-manager

Juniors
Legend, I will do what I can! Just don't expect too much and I might deliver. Noffing concreeeeeeeeeete..........just rely on the unrelibality of GavBT.

I'd like to help!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Gav... start off with an article on the UK RL and RU situation... just a suggestion.
emthup.gif