What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request for Jersey Designers

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Hey Timmo, Izzo etc etc etc

When you do jerseys, in the zip file, could you please delete all the thumbs.db files ?
They are useless to the downloader and make up over 50% of the filesize.

For example, the Sharks04 jersey zip file went from 1.5 meg down to 75Kb when I deleted the Thumbs.db files that XP creates.

Thanks guys, just thought that would save people download time and your bandwidth.

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Also, could someone start a thread with links to all the currently available jerseys please ? Ive grabbed about 15 but its getting hard to track since the jersey team are being so prolific. :)

Cheers
Vod

Timmo

Juniors
Yeah, I don't think I've ever put those thumbnail files in the zip files. But I noticed it in Izzo's when I took a look at some of his jerseys.

Paullyboy

Coach
That list is good gol, there is another site floating around with jerseys but i cant remember what it was

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Ive got an idea now that there are a lot of jerseys available. Rename the png files to be descriptive of the jersey. That way you can extract all the jerseys you have to a temp directory and then overwrite what files you want in the game as Ive found there are a lot of double ups in the filenames. Youre all doing a legend job. With the leaguegazelle site though, Im having problems getting bears, manly95 and penrith91. Any ideas ? The download just wont start.

Timmo

Juniors
theVodkaCircle said:
Ive got an idea now that there are a lot of jerseys available. Rename the png files to be descriptive of the jersey. That way you can extract all the jerseys you have to a temp directory and then overwrite what files you want in the game as Ive found there are a lot of double ups in the filenames. Youre all doing a legend job. With the leaguegazelle site though, Im having problems getting bears, manly95 and penrith91. Any ideas ? The download just wont start.

Some people have had problems downloading stuff from my site when using a download accelerator.

Matt M

Juniors
I've made the white Melbourne one, if you want it on your site then just email me and I can send it to you. I also have the correct Manly away one with maroon shorts and socks (not much changed in this one).

Latest posts