What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reserve Grade Grand Final | Jets v Tigers

adamkungl

Immortal
Go Jets! Tupou nabs his first try of the afternoon off a Mortimer kick.

Discussion point: Jets as our reserve garde side, Yay or Nay?

I used to be against it, there are very obvious advantages of the club all playing and training under the same structure and colours.

HOWEVER it's pretty damn good to see the bluebags running around on Grand Final Day. Good partnership for the club imo

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Yep, love the partnership we have with em. Pop was a massive jets fan so makes it even easier to support them.

Go the Jets!!!!

Monk

Referee
Bosden injured at the half. Morts is really giving it his all. Loving the game so far

Go Jets! Tupou nabs his first try of the afternoon off a Mortimer kick.

Discussion point: Jets as our reserve garde side, Yay or Nay?

I used to be against it, there are very obvious advantages of the club all playing and training under the same structure and colours.

HOWEVER it's pretty damn good to see the bluebags running around on Grand Final Day. Good partnership for the club imo

Just on that Adam, does the Newtown area become part of our base? Do players raised there count as juniors now - not that there are many.

Spent grand final day at Petersham RSL - the home of Rugby League:lol:. Loved how they left the trophy unattended and anybody could pick it up, rub it, play with it, whatever. Had a decent chat with some of the Roosters players too. All top blokes except for Carney who had an axe to grind. If we're not in the final and Jets are, I highly recommend going to Petersham RSL. Free snags all day and cheap beer and not over crowded which made the players comfortable and in the mood to mingle.

adamkungl

Immortal
Newtown lower grades are part of the Souffs Junior League as well. Just like most of the Eastern Suburbs.

Latest posts