What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resignings Update

slippery nipeel

Juniors
Wondering if we have any news/whispers regarding resigning of the following:

Kris Keating -

Junior Paulo -

Taulimina Tatai -

Trent Hodkinson -

Michael Lett -

Richard Faaso -

Ute Etusaile -

Others of contract -

Any whispers of any players we may target at the lower end of the player market?

Thanks

Slippery Nipeel

slippery nipeel

Juniors
Thanks Colonel - I was hoping that there may have been some more recent news.

With Cannings & Blake leaving, starting to get concerned that we won't have Kris Keating or Junior either!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
As far as I'm aware he's still not signed, but it's great news if it's true.

As i said in another thread it's very difficult to get any sort of tidbits from the club as they keep this sort of information regarding contract negotiations very close to their chest, it's a policy that they've adopted since Smithy left, we'll know more about it when they've actually put pen to paper.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Bigfella said:
Interesting that Phil has given it some credence though.

That suggests that it's come from a trusted source that's probably come through with the goods before. I consider this to mean that they have a good source of info and believe that he has signed... most likely waiting to announce a small group of signings together... BUT even if it's from a good source, nothing's 100% until it's announced officially.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I wonder if Phil aka one-eyed can come here verify the rumour...

I mean yes!!! it is only rumour, but with our club, that's about all we get at the moment until it's official as we seem to have a top secret service running our club :lol:

slippery nipeel

Juniors
I am thinking that there will be a number (hopefuly) of resignings announced soon, as there has not been much overt action by the club on the resignings front. Nor it seems has there been much action on the external recruitment front.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'd be pretty surprised if we lose anymore players we actually want to keep. Hopefully Green, Bubba, T and Ian are the only one's.