What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rest of NRL

WA Tiger

Bench
Where’s Ponga.. looks like he got his wish and meninga had his sulk..I think Ponga would rather play for the kiwis anyway..there will be a few banged up and busted after that run around. That’s the last thing Ponga needs just to show you are the best of the best. . He knows he’s the best already

Last edited:
Ponga can go f**k himself. Playing for your country is a privilege, not something you decide you might want to do one day, and maybe not the next. Unless you're dying you make yourself available.

For all his talent Ponga is a spoilt, self-indulgent, narcasistic, classless imbecile.

His comments about not giving a shit when Brown got sacked cause he was having a milkshake show the type of person he is. You can think that, but you don't say it publicly. Show some maturity. He he sure as hell didn't like it when the spotlight was on him after he got cause out doing lines in the pub dunny. He bullshitted with the lamest story ever and showed no accountability. That's probably how he wants to spend this summer rather than representing his country.

I guarantee the knights will never play in a GF while Ponga is at the club, let alone win a comp.

I'd stamp his papers never to play for Australia. And anyone else who showed the same attitude.

WA Tiger

Bench
Ponga can go f**k himself. Playing for your country is a privilege, not something you decide you might want to do one day, and maybe not the next. Unless you're dying you make yourself available.

For all his talent Ponga is a spoilt, self-indulgent, narcasistic, classless imbecile.

His comments about not giving a shit when Brown got sacked cause he was having a milkshake show the type of person he is. You can think that, but you don't say it publicly. Show some maturity. He he sure as hell didn't like it when the spotlight was on him after he got cause out doing lines in the pub dunny. He bullshitted with the lamest story ever and showed no accountability. That's probably how he wants to spend this summer rather than representing his country.

I guarantee the knights will never play in a GF while Ponga is at the club, let alone win a comp.

I'd stamp his papers never to play for Australia. And anyone else who showed the same attitude.
Indeed. Subjective but fair enough. He is a cocky character. . I don’t mind that tho. He is a leader of men and is maturing even though you’d have to say slowly.. I’d say Newcastle don’t mind him.

Last edited:

Latest posts