What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rest of NRL

Tigerm

First Grade

Latrell Mitchell slammed, facing NRL action over radio chat​

Hopefully they do pull this bloke in, he thinks he's above the NRL.
Michael Chammas twitter:
The NRL has decided it won’t sanction Latrell Mitchell over radio profanities
——————-
This is absolute bullshit.

Should make on field interviews more colourful?

Last edited:

macnaz

Staff member
Ive watched Manly the last 2 weeks and their trials and there is this guy i think his name is Brooks ... He would probably be a good buy i think ..he offers considerably more then any current player in our back line .

macnaz

Staff member
Michael Chammas twitter:
The NRL has decided it won’t sanction Latrell Mitchell over radio profanities
——————-
This is absolute bullshit.

Should make on field interviews more colourful?
He is a super star apparently ... not sure his stats back that up but the media keep telling me he is... so 6 again play on and let him and that enormous f**king chip on his shoulder carry on being the wanker he is 👍🏻 .

Nutz

Bench
Getting off to a good start isn't everything but it helps.
It's not good that we're playing another inform side in the Sharks.
0-2 is going to unsettle the club further imo.
Against the Raiders we were dominated by a rookie half... what's one of the best playmakers in the world going to do to us in rd3.
I think it's best that we run away right now.

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
NRL twitter

Damien Cook to start on the bench.
————-
TBF, I don’t really follow the Bunnies, but they’ve dropped Ilias and now demoted Cook, after 2 games?

Has a smell of panic, already.

gordsy

Juniors

Latrell Mitchell slammed, facing NRL action over radio chat​

Hopefully they do pull this bloke in, he thinks he's above the NRL.
We all knew f**k all would happen with Dogtrell because he is Aboriginal. This pc shit is really starting to turn me off footy. Just play the game hard and fair and f**k all this woke bullshit. I watch sport to not be bombarded by that.

Nutz

Bench
We all knew f**k all would happen with Dogtrell because he is Aboriginal. This pc shit is really starting to turn me off footy. Just play the game hard and fair and f**k all this woke bullshit. I watch sport to not be bombarded by that.
I don't think ***trell is a nice term to use mate.

Nutz

Bench
If you were a betting man, which of these bets would you place in this game?
SmartSelect_20240322-094440_DuckDuckGo.jpg
On report:
J. W. Hargreaves 1/10
V. Radley 1/5
T. Burgess 1/2
C. Walker Evens

10 Min Sin Bin
J. W. Hargreaves 1/2
V. Radley Evens T. Burgess Evens
C. Walker 2/1

Sent Off
J. W. Hargreaves Evens
V. Radley 2/1
T. Burgess 4/1
C. Walker 10/1

None of the above 20/1

a4f89958704a6665d74974f25080ab79.jpg
This is possible.

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
I’m going to blame Demetriou ..JD is a strong personality and I was a fan. But I’m thinking now that Sam burgess was prob right about Trell and Cody getting special treatment from JD....JD’s logic is that if Bennett can do it he can too. But he’s gone overboard. I don’t believe Bennett gave trell free rein like he’s getting now. JD’s logic when he started coaching at south’s, was that it would get trell onboard, because he knew the ego he was dealing with, but I think he’s gone too far and now he can’t backtrack

With that kind of power within the club and all the massive support from JD at every turn when there were problems with vilification etc I think trell has taken his new overinflated status to heart and let it overflow outside the changing shed and that’s what we saw with the swearing in the interview.. Of greater concern was his “I don’t give a shit about the loss at least I got my 100th try ..” The team all look up to him and that attitude can be a major problem for the club..

South’s have been reliant on trell for a long time with his match winning ability. The south’s problem may not stop untill trell leaves or JD changes the power dynamic with the players but I doubt that’s possible with Trell there and things may spiral downwards from here as a result? Unless he starts kicking arse with wighton on board. He is a once in a generation player We will see this weekend.. Maybe Wighton can wake him up to himself..Apparently trells been over ruling ilias on the field as well. That’d be a head fk
Cody Walker denied the accusations of preferential treatment.. but then ofcourse he would

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
I'll go $1000 monopoly money on JWH at 10 - 1 on. Terrible odds but a shoe-in.

Tigerm

First Grade
View attachment 85442
On report:
J. W. Hargreaves 1/10
V. Radley 1/5
T. Burgess 1/2
C. Walker Evens

10 Min Sin Bin
J. W. Hargreaves 1/2
C. Walker 2/1

Sent Off
J. W. Hargreaves Evens
V. Radley 2/1
T. Burgess 4/1
C. Walker 10/1

None of the above 20/1

View attachment 85459
This is possible.
“None of the above” for my Park Lane and 5x Hotels property hahaha

View attachment 85442
On report:
J. W. Hargreaves 1/10
V. Radley 1/5
T. Burgess 1/2
C. Walker Evens

10 Min Sin Bin
J. W. Hargreaves 1/2
C. Walker 2/1

Sent Off
J. W. Hargreaves Evens
V. Radley 2/1
T. Burgess 4/1
C. Walker 10/1

None of the above 20/1

This is possible.
none of the above is the only option that provides any value at all. I'd run with that.

Nutz

Bench
none of the above is the only option that provides any value at all. I'd run with that.
Seems to be a popular bet. I don't know if the bookies would be sweating or in for a big paypay as I can't see any of those players not contacting the head.
It's an interesting scenario and I'm glad my life isn't hanging by the result :)

Latest posts