What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rest of NRL

The Rosco

Bench
Oh, and on the subject of the rest of the NRL, how funny is it to watch Parra fold in upon themselves week after week ? !
Rhyno must be wetting the bed every night from his anxiety.
All them superstars, all that nobility and respect in treating ( dumping) their coach.
I thought it was only the shit teams that did that.
Anyway, it's a joy to watch all them brand new jerseys in the stands go to waste.
To see their looks of abject despair and hopelessness, akin to the slamming window of opportunity crushing their pet budgie.
To hear the recorded "pawwa" chants sound hollow against the backdrop of stunned silence.
To see the normal history of a team that always miraculously performs after the coach has been axed, be shunted into oblivion by what is simply a garbage team.
Are you ok rhyno ?

WA Tiger

Bench
You do know Ryhno that you caused the downfall of parra.. your willingness to come on here after a particularly bad loss and lay into us. And for me as galling staying away from here when we have a good game . Admittedly few and far between lately. No one does that.. every other bastard at least leaves us alone during those times or even pops in with a sympathetic comment or grants us a compliment when we deserve it. But not you! I’m not sure where you go from here Rhyno, but see it as a much delayed positive for your development..You are learning now what most people learn at a much younger age (I’m assuming your not a teenager -tho not sure why) That shit comes back to haunt you EVERYTIME!
And if you are still want to keep being Rhyno remember, parra’s current coach is Trent Barrett..

Last edited:
Latrell Mitchell does not deserve to be in the NSW SOO side.
He's lazy, unfit and puts his team under the pump with his indiscretions.
After being sin binned tonight he should have put his hand up for the first hit up. Show he's sorry and make up for it.
The thing is, he does one or two exceptional things which gets the plaudits of the media and supercoach.
He is an exceptional walker though.
If he makes the SOO i‘d say it’s a political selection, straight out of head office. Should not be picked.

Nutz

Bench
I
If he makes the SOO i‘d say it’s a political selection, straight out of head office. Should not be picked.
People say the guy is a champion fella off the field but he acts like a total boofhead on the field.
His game picked up a bit last night when he got moved from fullback. He hides too much at the back.
The same happened to Cobbo when Walters had to move him into the centre pos. The ball will find him there and makes him run... nowhere to hide. Now Cobbo has found some form, even when moved to fullback.
Our very own Solomon Alaimalo would be better too if moved off the wing. He has a run then walks back to the wing and has a nano nap. It's a darn shame he's got a busted knee as he's a great open field runner.

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
Oh, and on the subject of the rest of the NRL, how funny is it to watch Parra fold in upon themselves week after week ? !
Rhyno must be wetting the bed every night from his anxiety.
All them superstars, all that nobility and respect in treating ( dumping) their coach.
I thought it was only the shit teams that did that.
Anyway, it's a joy to watch all them brand new jerseys in the stands go to waste.
To see their looks of abject despair and hopelessness, akin to the slamming window of opportunity crushing their pet budgie.
To hear the recorded "pawwa" chants sound hollow against the backdrop of stunned silence.
To see the normal history of a team that always miraculously performs after the coach has been axed, be shunted into oblivion by what is simply a garbage team.
Are you ok rhyno ?
I refuse to believe that Parra would not be a grand final contender if they were coached by the old GOAT or Bellyache.
They would do one of two things, get their superstars firing or get different players who won't let the club down.
So in this regard, sacking Brad may have been the right thing to do...except for one thing, the top coaches aren't coming.
It's the same with the tiges..Benji is desperately trying to find players who don't have brain explosions and players who know how to win.

WA Tiger

Bench
Yes Mitchell is a twit and we hate him.. but Queensland hate him more. Him and Cody get origin. The rest of the potentials have only bad memories of and are really unproven against a relentless Queensland ..Good luck to Madge without those two

Correct Rosco and the head office guys are from the corporate world, come from banks, which makes em all bankers and the b and w on the keyboard are not close enough to blame fat fingers.

WA Tiger

Bench
Madge won’t pick Mitchell. Coz he holds a grudge and is neurotic. He will likely pay for that decision as well

Tigerm

First Grade
A mischief theorist might wonder if that hasn't been the ** get of of jail card Stef's been playing / not playing well ...for awhile now...???

** refer "contract small print"
Could be, but he should realise, he is part of the problem imo.
He could have had fame and fortune here but instead, offers not much for someone who's had 66 games now.
I hope he stays, but I don't think he's worth what he or his manager probably thinks he's worth.

Latest posts