What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rest of NRL

Das Hassler

Bench
Put WT jerseys on the sharks playing right now against the Dolphins and you'd be very hard pressed to think of a worse effort than this one

Nutz

Bench
Put WT jerseys on the sharks playing right now against the Dolphins and you'd be very hard pressed to think of a worse effort than this one
sharks need to inject hunt more, he's tough and WT are going to sign him once I talk to Richo on Monday 😄

Nutz

Bench
Latrell has been lazy all year.... he'll have a blinder tonight and make origin cause he is Madge's love child

Nutz

Bench
Latrell has been lazy all year.... he'll have a blinder tonight and make origin cause he is Madge's love child
There ya go, Latrell has pulled his finger out and has scored 60+ SC points with heaps of time to go.

Das Hassler

Bench
I think in Dylan Brown Parra have their very own ( WT ) Luke Brooks ...I was thinking that when they extended him on big money for 5 years...or was it 7?

Tigers Tale 2.0

Juniors
Bula could learn a bit from some of these other 'fringe' fullbacks. The Titans and Dolphins both have players that are only in due to injuries to their teams regular fullbacks....both of whom I'd take over Bula based on effort and enthusiasm. Bula really needs to lift.

Having said all that I wish the Tigers could play with some shape that allowed Bula to get onto the end of some sweeping backline movements. Our attack is so pedestrian at the moment Bula can't get an opportunity to shine.