What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reynolds to tigers

Tiger05

First Grade
Agree, Woods has said similar in the past, its all about money these days and I can't blame them.

I can handle it being about money within reason. Reynolds coming here based on us paying him a shitload more than what the Dogs could is fine by me.

Woods might even be in the exact same situation.

The problem with our traitors is that they lie and act like spoilt brats having tantrums.

A few things,
Front-Rower said
The guy needs to stop crying about leaving Canterbury now
yes but remember it's the journalist who got out to Belmore that asked questions and prompts for a reply based on a couple of things mentioned, e.g. one of them knew his mum worked there 'how did she react' could have been the question. The response was a truthful one.

the Charlatan said
By all accounts Reynolds sounds like Ennis. A f**king pest on the field and a good bloke away from it.
Pest or said another way, a true competitor, Adrian Morley was a mad man when he crossed the sideline but off the field, a real softy. Les Boyd, a gentle country kid but when he crossed the sideline to play...well.

On him leaving Canterbury, I can understand why he's upset about it
. In recent times there have been players that you would have thought would have only been one club players, Anthony Watmough, Luke Lewis and Farah, they would have all been very upset when told and more so on their last day at their club.

I'm sure once the hype over the signing dies down he'll get on with it, and he'll be making the right noises with us next year onward.
Exactly, some might not play as well e.g. Farah but for others, they continue at their usual high standards e.g. Lewis (glad he's not playing tonight).

Front-Rower again,
Anyhoo when he pulls that jersey on next year I'll be cheering for him
End of story isn't it, we will all be cheering for him next year.

Some guys will be remembered as being associated with one club even though they finished their career at another - Farah for example when he returns as an ambassador, people will talk about him as a Tiger not as a Souths player. In Woods, I think the majority of we Tiger fans will give him the flick and not remember him as we do others.

Tigerm

Coach
Wests Tigers sign Malakai Watene-Zelezniak

Wests Tigers have today confirmed the signing of outside back Malakai Watene-Zelezniak.

Watene-Zelezniak will join Wests Tigers from the Penrith Panthers, effective immediately.

The 25 year old will join the club for the remainder of 2017 and the 2018 NRL seasons.

Wests Tigers Head Coach Ivan Cleary welcomed Watene-Zelezniak to the club.

“I look forward to having Malakai as a part of our squad moving forward,” said Cleary. “Malakai offers great versatility and further strengthen the depth in our outside backs.”

Wests Tigers CEO Justin Pascoe echoed Cleary's sentiments.

“This is a great opportunity to Malakai to further his NRL career at a new club,” said Pascoe. “He’s a great young man who I’ve had the pleasure of working with before and I’m sure he’ll fit right in here at Wests Tigers.”

Capable of playing wing, centre and fullback, Watene-Zelezniak made his NRL debut for the Penrith Panthers in Round 6 this season against the South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
I loved the article in today's herald. Shows Reynolds is a top bloke. So glad he is coming.We need a change in culture. I didn't know if I would see it in my life time. Seems like it is just around the corner.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
A few things,
Front-Rower said yes but remember it's the journalist who got out to Belmore that asked questions and prompts for a reply based on a couple of things mentioned, e.g. one of them knew his mum worked there 'how did she react' could have been the question. The response was a truthful one.

the Charlatan said
Pest or said another way, a true competitor, Adrian Morley was a mad man when he crossed the sideline but off the field, a real softy. Les Boyd, a gentle country kid but when he crossed the sideline to play...well.

. In recent times there have been players that you would have thought would have only been one club players, Anthony Watmough, Luke Lewis and Farah, they would have all been very upset when told and more so on their last day at their club.

Exactly, some might not play as well e.g. Farah but for others, they continue at their usual high standards e.g. Lewis (glad he's not playing tonight).

Front-Rower again, End of story isn't it, we will all be cheering for him next year.

Some guys will be remembered as being associated with one club even though they finished their career at another - Farah for example when he returns as an ambassador, people will talk about him as a Tiger not as a Souths player. In Woods, I think the majority of we Tiger fans will give him the flick and not remember him as we do others.

It will be very interesting when Hillbilly plays his last Leichhardt game this year..
I reckon there will be more boos than cheers.......it will upset him no end.......good to see..lol