What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reynoldson - Great buy

Slippery Morris

First Grade
He has been great for the Dragons so far and looks to be a great buy. A true role model for all the kids as he just plays the game like it should as a forward.

He has been the only positive to come out of the season so far for the Dragons.

He has been great for the Dragons so far and looks to be a great buy. A true role model for all the kids as he just plays the game like it should as a forward.

Agree with him being a top pick up.

Very solid.

We have had a few other positives this season though.

shredda84

Juniors
i totally agree ,ryles,poore,scott should all take a leap out of his reynoldsons book. i reckon dan hunt is trying hard and has put in some good performances,we are missing the heart of the pack-BEN CREAGH.

Ben Creagh was a huge loss. (when is he back?)

Not having Dean Young made a big difference.

Glad Gallen was out for molestation of another blokes "wheels" or whatever they actually ruled the dog out for.

I don't think we are that far away from stringing it together.

Get a few blokes back, a bit of confidence, and direction going forward.

I definately think we should stick with Ryles since I have cooled down after the weekend, but I think there is merit to taking him off towards the end of games when it is on the line. I can't think of what else can be done with this turkey.

And having Soward taking all the shots at goal. Stop the chopping and changing.

Everyone talks about consistancy and then we have a lucky dip at who wants to take conversions. :crazy:

Dragon_psa

First Grade

*cough* Nightingale *cough*

elektro

Juniors
I want to see Brett Morris get a run instead of josh, he had a great season in 2006.

MightyRedVee

Juniors
i agree elektro 100% back to reynoldson great buy so far hope bennett has a spot for him in 09 lets see setu in the starting side next week poore to the bench at the most.

W.Smith

Juniors
Im loving what Reynoldson has brought so far, xcept that drop ball on Sat Lol but he has been a good pichup thus far and wont lose Saints any games (fingers crossed)

Always been a safe player at Melb and at Newy when he was played, great crunch fro a turnover vs Cronulla too

Latest posts