What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RFL extends deal at Old Trafford

Pommy

Coach
Did they shit can Wembley for the challenge cup? I remember reading rumours of it but I’m not sure if anything came of it.

roughyedspud

Coach
By 2020 city's etihad stadium should be upto 62,000 capacity..I'd move there after this deal,old Trafford is a terrible stadium,the size of the ingoals is dangerous and you lose thousands of seats to accommodate the screen...none of that is a issue at the etihad,and it'll sell out ever year!

Pommy

Coach
By 2020 city's etihad stadium should be upto 62,000 capacity..I'd move there after this deal,old Trafford is a terrible stadium,the size of the ingoals is dangerous and you lose thousands of seats to accommodate the screen...none of that is a issue at the etihad,and it'll sell out ever year!

Embarrassing for city if the only game they sell out other than the derby is a grand final lol.

Latest posts