What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rhys wesser

usual error or two but honestly that isnt his first blinder he's put in this year. The guy can have some diabolical brain snaps but he supported brilliantly tonight.. Earnt his wage tonight...deserves to be there next week...talanoa is a lost cause to the club and roberts must be persisted with.

whats up doc

Juniors
usual error or two but honestly that isnt his first blinder he's put in this year. The guy can have some diabolical brain snaps but he supported brilliantly tonight.. Earnt his wage tonight...deserves to be there next week...talanoa is a lost cause to the club and roberts must be persisted with.

Yep, very happy with Wesser tonight. But to be brutally honest, even if he continues his form, I still probably wouldn't consider keeping him.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Wesser played well, should be there next week but I certainly don't want us extending his contract.

Roberts has to come back immediatley, unless he stabbed a kitten we have got to get rid of Talanoa, have Roberts get used to the NRL on the wing this year and then give him the #1 jersey from round 1 2012 and hopefully he'll have it on his back for a decade.

Mustard Keppers

Juniors
When he broke the line on the return tonight it was the first time this season he's done anything like that. He was selfish as f**k at the line a few minutes later so he's always touch and go. f**k me. too much for a supporter to handle I reckon. Isaac going for the offload with 7 mins to go almost killed me.

Jimmy Smooth

Juniors
199 meters
57 Kick return meters
2 errors
3 Linebreaks
3 Tackles / 1 missed tackle
Not a bad stats line.....

mxlegend99

Referee
One of the Souths best last night - always looked dangerous and the good far outweighed the bad. If he could play like that consistently he would be a must for first grade, unfortunately he could just as easily be among the worst on the field next week.

As a Panthers fan it's great seeing him play like that for you guys though. I wish he could do that every week for you guys... except when playing us ofcourse.

Rabbitohs6

Juniors
I think he retained his spot, hopefully he can do it every week, i think Josh Mansour deserves a go on the wing next week, Talanoa is hopeless.

themacemaceman

Juniors
I think he retained his spot, hopefully he can do it every week, i think Josh Mansour deserves a go on the wing next week, Talanoa is hopeless.

I wouldnt be disappointed to see Corrigan on Fetuli's wing. Sean was solid last night and I thought he defended particularly well. As for Fetuli, well he made his charactaristic 2 errors per game. Its just none of them were a turning point in the game this week.

thomas10do

Juniors
talz back out, roberts back in.

wesser did well last night. in a way he seems to reflect souths as a whole.yeah, its all about consistency.i hope luke keeps having those types of games for him too (and not forcing offloads!!:D).granted he wont be there next year, but still think roberts as still half a season away from being a permanent number 1.
think nathan should stay on the wing.thats where i reckon we get the most out of him.defensively especially.

BunniesMan

Immortal
If Wesser plays like that again, Luke, Taylor and Sutton (our remaining stars) also all fire, we should be confident of a win. All of a sudden it's 3 in a row and our season (and finals hopes) are back on track.

Will Inglis be back for this game?

African Monkey

First Grade
I'll admit that Talanoa wasn't great last night but he will come right guys. He needs a good spell in reserves to gain confidence. Well done to Wesser last night as well.

Zigwaa

Bench
Rhys was really good this week, earnt himself another game next week.

He now know if he puts in another stinker he'll be gone. Might be the motivation he needs.

Ttime

Juniors
African Monkey... you have some weird love crush on Talanoa... give it up. He is a lost cause.

Ike E Bear

Juniors
Talanoa = the new Hegarty?

Hahaha.

I actually rate Talanoa in terms of his kick returns and finishing ability, it's his error rate (flippers for hands) and poor decisions in defence that let him down. For a while there it looked like he'd overcome those, btu then he backslid. So, he's got it in him ... but he needs to work on his game.

Latest posts