What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Riccios’ Reality.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Really great new episode of the Sharkcast.

In Riccio lays it out cold for us.
Very grounding information.

We are a while away yet.
And did you notice no letter episode, I have a guy feel as it would have been smashing the players and coaching staff

shaggs

Coach
The Philippine connection would have ripped Moyza a new one, even though he didn’t play.

Riccio made a lot of sense. Take out Wade, finucane, McInnes and Moyza, we are out experienced by the tigers

Stake Removed

First Grade
The Philippine connection would have ripped Moyza a new one, even though he didn’t play.

Riccio made a lot of sense. Take out Wade, finucane, McInnes and Moyza, we are out experienced by the tigers
He did say Finucane is staying another year.
Ramien has about 120 games experience.
2016 Sharks side was most experienced team ever to win a comp.
It would be interesting to see how much experience the Panthers of 2021 compared to sharks 2023 in experience

Stake Removed

First Grade
Experience wise Panthers team when won in 2021, vs our team vs Warriors.

Only there front row has us on experience, our 2-5 a lot more expereienced then them.

Edwards8079Kennedy
Chricton5381Katoa
Momirovski38114Ramien
Burton3278Talakai
To'o5281Mulitalo
Luai65188Moylan
Cleary12075Hynes
Leota10587Kaufusi
Koroisau145102Brailey
Fisher-Harris13473Rudolf
Martin64103Nikora
Capewell9661Wilton
Yeo173170McInnes
Kikau98290Graham
May5612Hazelton
Sorensen5891Williams
Leniu364Colquhoun

Special K

Coach
Tremendous ep. Great unemotional reality from Riccio. Not sure where we go from here but the view of thinking they can get more from the current stock is interesting. When he talks props being pairs it goes back to a point I keep banging on about - How many games have Toby/BHU played together this year?

Riccio is the star of 360 these days too just quietly.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Tremendous ep. Great unemotional reality from Riccio. Not sure where we go from here but the view of thinking they can get more from the current stock is interesting. When he talks props being pairs it goes back to a point I keep banging on about - How many games have Toby/BHU played together this year?

5 games we were 3&2 at that stage

Stake Removed

First Grade

Uele hasn't played 20 plus games now since 2020,
2021 - 19
2022 - 17
2023 - 13

He has also dropped off as a try scorer in 2019-20 he scored 10 tries.
From 2021 to current just 4

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade

Yeah a standout for sure…. Pretty piss poor field tho.

DJDL

Bench

Just had a look at stats for BHU, Toby, Royce and Finucane.

Toby’s missed 10 games, the others 5 each.

That’s a fair chunk of the season with at least three of the top pack missing.

No wonder we’re struggling.

jc155776

Coach
Always enjoy the Riccio Sharkcast eps. Don’t always agree with everyone, but he gives a decent opinion that isn’t condescending or controversial for the sake of controversy.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Listened on the podcast on train coming back from the city post a terrible work day, it was insightful and pretty honest. Fairly fitting really.
I feel for Sam, he sounded bloody defeated and clutching at straws. Don’t know how he fronts up each week, especially dealing with his mail bag.
Just keep moving forward people

Stake Removed

First Grade
Listened on the podcast on train coming back from the city post a terrible work day, it was insightful and pretty honest. Fairly fitting really.
I feel for Sam, he sounded bloody defeated and clutching at straws. Don’t know how he fronts up each week, especially dealing with his mail bag.
Just keep moving forward people
Moving forward, problem is there is an oncoming train coming at us

Frenzy.

Immortal
Maybe.
All I know is, nothing comes easy in this world for most of us. Looking back on last year to now, they are definitely getting some hard lessons. Adversity ain’t great but it’s character building
Got some more tonight. It's a pity they don't seem to retain the lessons and make any improvement