What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Richards declared fit

chunk

Juniors
2UE has just announced that Richards will be playing.

Great news for Tiger fans

Harko

Juniors
Awesome now our boys can work him over with grubbers and bombs and Ty or Matt will give it to him!

Balmain Bug

Juniors
I can't believe it.

Surely he would not be more than 60% fit.

Wasn't it a number of minor tears in his ankle ligamets???

Amazing. Hope it's not a repeat of Langlands in 1975. Be careful of those needles Pat !!!

Eelectrica

Referee
Good luck to him.
After all the injuries he's had throughout his career it would have been tragic for injury to have caused him to miss this grand final having not missed a game all season.

Zippy Eel

Juniors
Good stuff Pat to overcome this injury, just hope it doesnt backfire for the tigers because there is no way he could be 100% fit. Anyway Good Luck Patty

Harko said:
Awesome now our boys can work him over with grubbers and bombs and Ty or Matt will give it to him!

Or...Richards can do to them what he did to Gaz last week: Fling him over the sideline by his shirt collar :p

axl rose

Bench
Zippy Eel said:
Good stuff Pat to overcome this injury, just hope it doesnt backfire for the tigers because there is no way he could be 100% fit. Anyway Good Luck Patty

thanks doc

innsaneink

Referee
Balmain Bug said:
I can't believe it.

Surely he would not be more than 60% fit.

Wasn't it a number of minor tears in his ankle ligamets???

Amazing. Hope it's not a repeat of Langlands in 1975. Be careful of those needles Pat !!!

Maybe they just exaggerated the injury from the word go.
Maybe it was always just a game ending injury.
MAYBE they kne wit was never broken.
Maybe he was always gunna play.

Ubsy

Juniors
It will be great to see him play, after all his bad luck.
I just jope there is no repeat of the injury during the game and we are struggling to cover his position.

Latest posts