What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Richo leaves for souths

The Godfather

Juniors
So will Johnny Lang be the next Souths coach ?

Richo and Lang worked together at Cronulla
Richo and Lang worked togehter at Penrith

Richo has gone to Souths
Souths have sacked the coach.

Yeah, go ahead and say that Lang is under contract....if you believe contracts are worth anything.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Nah, i cant see that happening although i was very shocked to hear that Richo was going there so who really knows?

Slugs

mightypanther said:
All I can say is that he better not take Fatz, Snowy, Frank The Tank and Mossy with him or I will be very pi$$ed off!

Me too..........if those players follow him to Souths there will be thousands of
Penrith fans harbouring one helluva lot of hatred and disgust for one ex-CEO.

.........and a hell of a lot of bunnies supporters wanting to kiss his arse

comon boys you have plenty of stars out the mountains way...I am sure you wont miss a few..what about your game when you beat the Bulldogs and you were missing 1/2 your team.....It's not the end of the world you know !!!

choc_soldier

Coach
I was pissed off, but now I'm over it.

Our club is bigger than a CEO, but let's not underestimate what he has done in the time he spent there.

Souths have recruited someone that will lift them from mediocrity to competitiveness.

Big Mick

Referee
maybe we should sign Ian Schubert, he has done a good job in saying morley's salary is only $200,000, pfft! :roll:

*Sandy*

First Grade
Big Artie are you applying for the CEO job? Or is wading around in knee high grass more challenging for you? :lol: