What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky on footy show?

roboshark

Coach
So any tips on a replacement. Plus by the time we start buyoing players we will be left once again with reserve graders

PJ

First Grade
So Gummy why then did the current board hire him?

I have heard several people who have dealt with who have a very different opinion to yours on his ability.

Frenzy.

Immortal
We are currently going through contracts and upgrades and cap space now. We will be recruiting some players next year, who they will be im not sure. Financially we will struggle through, but we will definitley come through and hopefully prosper. As I said previously Richard Fisk is no loss. Talk to anyone who has delt with him (other than Ricky ) and they will agree.

Are you personally involved in all this Gum?

Gummyshark

Juniors
So Gummy why then did the current board hire him?

I have heard several people who have dealt with who have a very different opinion to yours on his ability.

The bloke is 60 years old, he comes from a sales and marketing background, he was well out of his league as a CEO, perhaps the people you know that have had dealings with him were in marketing. The man is a dead set arrogant pig and the club will be far better off without him.

Gummyshark

Juniors
So any tips on a replacement. Plus by the time we start buyoing players we will be left once again with reserve graders

No, I have no idea who they are looking at. My honest opinion, is that they will wait until the SOO series is over. Player managers won't do anything to do with contract negotiations until after then. I posted on here along time ago that they were looking at a 5/8 with the initials J/M, but have not heard anymore of that for a while.

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal
No, I have no idea who they are looking at. My honest opinion, is that they will wait until the SOO series is over. Player managers won't do anything to do with contract negotiations until after then.

What do player managers have to do with appointing a new CEO?

Squae

Juniors
No, I have no idea who they are looking at. My honest opinion, is that they will wait until the SOO series is over. Player managers won't do anything to do with contract negotiations until after then. I posted on here along time ago that they were looking at a 5/8 with the initials J/M, but have not heard anymore of that for a while.

Cheers for your input mate,

Out of interest, what are the thoughts on Ricky, firstly within the club, and secondly by the players, is it only the rep players that are close to him (I say that as he basically rubbishes everyone else)

I ask as I am continually getting negative sentiment's from him in regards to what he says about the club now.

samshark

Juniors

Joel Moon ??

Tucky

Juniors

Joel Moon ??

Newcastle Knights 5/8?????