What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky Stuart has destroyed our Club.

millersnose

Post Whore
its missing this image quigs

Willem-Dafoe.jpg

fizman

Bench
I feel for Flanagan in all this.

He must feel helpless.

Can't take control yet and is trying to convince players to come to us next year.

Any opposition player watching our past two games will be thinking.

I'd have to be out of my f**king mind!!!

I don't feel sorry for him at all. A coaches role is to develop the playing ability of his players.

I have never ever heard Ricky Stuart talk about working with or developing certain players within our squad. Stuart is more of a Manager in terms of preparing a team, not coaching a team.

In the first couple of minutes when we were pressing Manly's line, we were like statues. It was predictable, slow and lazy. Manly had their first crack and they had players in motion running angles and decoys. It was done at pace and caused our defence doubt about the plays.

This is not a bad squad of footballers that we have here. They just need further development and a coach who can work on their individual skills.

Also, at least our new Coach won't have the same desire to be such a high media profile and it will be more about our playing sqaud.

Quigs

Immortal
A wonderful collage of luminaries there Quigs

It's from an oldie ... a thread at the beginning of this season of so munch promise.

Go for it Reefy... permission granted. Want it in high res let me know.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Well i would like to know what he means by team? The players? Sorry, but that just isn't the case. Support staff? Then f**k the leaks off.
The financial situation of the club is much better than what it was a year ago. It doesnt mean that the club is out of the water by any means, but there is a realistic target set & all indicators seem to be on track.
This article is another attempt at destabilisation.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
For those that think Flanno should take over now, its all well & good, but you all fail to understand one thing. He doesn't want to.
He knows the squad is weak both in personel & in mind. Why start a coaching career at 0 from 8?
Coaches winning records are very important . Have a look hiw quickly Elliot & Henry got out of Canberra.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Well i would like to know what he means by team? The players? Sorry, but that just isn't the case. Support staff? Then f**k the leaks off.
The financial situation of the club is much better than what it was a year ago. It doesnt mean that the club is out of the water by any means, but there is a realistic target set & all indicators seem to be on track.
This article is another attempt at destabilisation.

I noticed that also.. Intentional misleading remark. Politics?

Yes you better believe it!

Just got back from the game and the feeling at the ground was so depressing. The silence at times was eerie.

Felt like I was at a funeral.

The Sharks funeral.

Only the most insane supporters were there to pay their last respects.

And from the kickoff it showed there was no life left in this team. It just seemed when the players came out that they were way over it. They knew they had nothing and that Ricky was just pissing in the wind now. In fact he's been doing it for two seasons.

We've been paying Ricky to be an expensive mouth piece for the Club. No more no less. Where are these so called champion players he could influence to join us? Where has the Clubs pride and fight gone? What has happened to the flair and X factor at our Club? And more importantly to the very survival of the Club where have all the fans gone?

Ricky Stuart's time at the Club has been nothing more than a complete and utter failure. He should be ashamed to call himself a coach. Coach my ass!! He's just a robot who's more concerned about his back pocket and his falling standing in the NRL.

FFS he was trying to bail out on us before a ball had even been kicked in anger this year!! And for those that ridiculed the likes of Redback and SSB for their comments stating Ricky Stuart was destroying our Club I think you should agree that they are vindicated now. Even though at times they went on like broken records. It's only because they are passionate about our Club and could see the poor direction he was taking us!

Ricky has left this Club in a huge mess and poor Flano will have a massive job to get this Club to have pride in itself now. The sole has been completely ripped out and the fans don't want to know about it anymore. They are sick of the promises and the rhetric and being made to feel guilty for not emptying their wallets at the Leagues Club door every time the Club is in dire financial trouble.

Ricky you stink and unfortunately the Sharks have a stench about them now. The stench of a rotting corpse!!

Great post DS, I have been staying away from the forum for quite a while, letting Ricky see out his contract, but that performance last night meant i could not just sit back without commenting.

Yes DS he has destroyed the club, i was hoping he would prove me wrong, but no he didnt, the signing of Barrett was the worst in signing a big name player in the clubs history.

And each one of those mid season signings Donnelly, Smith, Nutley, Maitua havent they performed well, Ricky has killed the club, relocation is now the only way, and not to Adelaide, lets go to the Sunshine Coast, play the sydeny teams at sharks park and interstate teams at the sunny coast

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Ricky strikes again !! Great character of person isn't he !!

Shane Flanagan is ten times the person Ricky is - never thought about leaving the sharks even with the offer better money.

Good luck against the cowboys

Avenger

Immortal
Thank f**k he is gone. Hey reefy, remember what I told you about Stuart 5 years ago? Don't ever doubt me again. Good luck in the semis.

Card Shark

Immortal
Yes....we are missing a player who scores a try (or creates 1) out of nothing.

We will be relying on a prop to do that for us.