What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky Stuart v top-eight sides

t-ba

Post Whore
Again Mr Sham Man, he's from Canberra and was also a one club man as a player. Why is that so f**kin outlandish?

I'm not saying he's going to come. I just answered the original question about which coaches would live in the supposed hell hole that is Canberra. There are currently 5 former Raiders players and 1 former Raiders coach coaching first grade, as well as 2 former Raiders coaching rep sides.

Just because Manly can't produce first grade coaches, it doesn't mean you have death ride us Sham. Actually, where did your coach start his first grade playing career again?

Eh.

Ivan Cleary is a Manly Junior.

Des learnt his craft at Manly.

We doing okay for a pleb club.

And Uhh...you are welcome to claim Siebold?

Beautiful one day, perfect the next? Or cold and full of pollies.
No contest. Bellamy - who could have his pick of any club (except maybe Penrith or the Dogs atm) - would no doubt pick Canberra. Why would he want to retire to the Sunny Coast with his grandkids?

I've never been there, I'm from NZ. One thing I do know is that there are currently 8 coaches who have lived in Canberra at some point in their lives. If we are ruling out the other 7 as never wanting to live in the city again, I guess I underestimate the abject hatred of the city of Canberra by Australians.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Hmm does it count from round 2 onwards? Cos you can't count it from round 1 unless the top 8 is determined alphabetically....
Haha, I realise this has flaws. You're right, you wouldn't want to be counting rounds 1-3, maybe even 4. But round 11 is a pretty reasonable gauge as to who is playing like a top 8 team and who isn't. And the metric seems to fall against Sticky consistently, which I love.

Latest posts