What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky Stuart v top-eight sides

Haha, I realise this has flaws. You're right, you wouldn't want to be counting rounds 1-3, maybe even 4. But round 11 is a pretty reasonable gauge as to who is playing like a top 8 team and who isn't. And the metric seems to fall against Sticky consistently, which I love.

Well I do not love this metric bro. An even worse metric is we have only won 1 daytime game all season, and that was vs the Tigers in round 2. It certainly doesn't bode well for this weekend.

Saxon

Bench
I've never been there, I'm from NZ. One thing I do know is that there are currently 8 coaches who have lived in Canberra at some point in their lives. If we are ruling out the other 7 as never wanting to live in the city again, I guess I underestimate the abject hatred of the city of Canberra by Australians.
If you've never been there it's probably hard to understand why the rest of us despise the place so much.
Ignorance is bliss; do yourself a favour and don't go to find out. You'll be a happier man.

Saxon

Bench
I'd rather live in Canberra that large swatches of western sydney. Canberra is a bit soulless I guess and obviously gets very cold in winter. If you're a toothless commodore driving bogan from penrith it would not be the place for you though....
Fair.

Latest posts