What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rickys punching bag

fatshark

Bench
just saw some highlights. How funny is Ricky bashing that bloke next to him all the time in the box.
He wants next week off,unlikely.

Next week will be a MASSIVE test of his coaching abilites.

I believe we have the best end of the deal in next weeks games. Rorters have more injury problems, their halves are crap and Freddy seems lost for ideas to turn them around. Sharks have the Rorters measure in my opinion.

Quigs

Immortal
Were some of the Eastern Suburbs C0cks put on report.?

Be interesting to see what comes out of it all.

I reckon they might of knocked a few of the Brisbane Donkeys about.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

snoozer

Bench
I believe we have the best end of the deal in next weeks games. Rorters have more injury problems, their halves are crap and Freddy seems lost for ideas to turn them around. Sharks have the Rorters measure in my opinion.

back a few weeks when we had absolutely no attack, we still had a better backline than the chooks.

Quigs

Immortal
Yeah Air Waister certainly showed his value to the Chooks in the 2nd half of Friday nights game.

When in doubt, panic and kick it high to, to, to, somewhere.

The lads a real finker under pressure.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

McLovin

Staff member
Ross vs. Ogre should be epic...

Freddy Sh*ttler's got nothing...

I'd rather have Simmo than Analstar in my team...

coolumsharkie

Referee
Ross vs. Ogre should be epic...

Freddy Sh*ttler's got nothing...

I'd rather have Simmo than Analstar in my team...

Wrong.

Take off 1200 interweb points as they used to say, we will smash the Goosters.

Bring them ooooooorrrrrnnnn !

Stonecutter

First Grade
Definitely better the Roosters then the Broncos if we don't get the week off. The Broncos are in top gear at the moment.

Special K

Coach
They are discussing it on the roast now

Was pretty funny at the time the poor bloke.. Gee I love the passion sticky brings to our club

troy

Juniors
would you blokes rather keep the momentum going and play the roorers or have the week off if Melbourne lose?

Inferno

Coach
Much rather have the week off, one less game to get knocked out/lose players to injuries, etc.

Melbourne have had the week off the last 2 years and still managed to make 2 Grand Finals.

fatshark

Bench
Hopefully the weekoff fits Rickys style. Anyone know how many times the Rooters got the week off on the way to the GF?
I just hope it isnt a repeat of 99' and 03'