What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ride Em Cowboy

Panther Pete

Juniors
Half time and the Warriors are up 22 nil with KTC. We need to beat the Cowboys to play the Warriors next week.

murraymob

Coach
Dolphins up 22 nil hard to see them losing now up to penrith to wrap minor premiership up and get a game against warriors.while they are resting a lot still there getting beat in by more than I thought

Caged Panther

First Grade
Warriors are looking like being 4th.

Gives us the 5.15 kick off Sat
If we lose we have the later game

Not necessarily, NRL has shown a willingness to schedule games on how they can maximize the TV audience.

Bronocs vs Storm would be infinitely more appealing as a Friday night game in that respect, especially given they both played Thursday this week.

Iamback

Coach
Not necessarily, NRL has shown a willingness to schedule games on how they can maximize the TV audience.

Bronocs vs Storm would be infinitely more appealing as a Friday night game in that respect, especially given they both played Thursday this week.

Broncos are Friday night regardless.

The club was told we are Sat just didn't get the timeslot

kinghippo

Juniors
It makes a difference being the champion’s. Teams should fear us, I hope we click into gear and put a big score on tonight.
Limping into the finals can have a physiological effect, I want to see us strut in full of confidence with all the pressure on everyone else to beat us.

The win is extra important now NZ are 4th, they are obviously the easier opponents.

Latest posts