What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ride Em Cowboy

Don’t want to think too negative but losing a GF to the Broncos would make me sicker than the one to Melbourne in 2020. I’d love to humble the cocky young Broncs by knocking them out in the prelim final so they don’t even make the GF at all. Let us play Warriors or Knights in the GF. I can’t stand either Storm or Broncs.
It hurt at the time, however, that loss translated into two consecutive, hopefully a third, grand final wins.

Blues Riff

Bench
If we lost, the shield was going to the Chooks who were playing at the same time (like they did back in the olden days IIRC ), yet they had brought the shield to Penrith like there was never any doubt.

Iamback

Coach
Injuries can happen at anytime. I’m glad Ivan is playing our full strength team. Enough piss farting around we haven’t put in a strong 80 min performance in weeks. Can’t be arrogant and just expect it to click next week especially vs a team like Melbourne

The game in Melbourne would of been the last time we ran out full strength.

So we have rested enough

Iamback

Coach
Peachey ahead of Salmon it seems.

Had a feeling that might happen but thought Salmon had enough credits in the bank as well.

And potentially Cogger is ahead of both of them. We won't really know where Cogger fits in all this until Luai is back.

Depending on minutes in Sorro. Cogger should be it for the PF, Just incase Luai goes down

Fangs

Coach
Depending on minutes in Sorro. Cogger should be it for the PF, Just incase Luai goes down

Its a good point.

Luai plays if we make the prelim. And if we lose week one then Luai still plays the next game. There is no way he will be kept out but he is an obvious risk and we must have cover. He is also excellent cover at 7.

Cogger playing 9 recently and now 6 suggests he might be the man. Ivan himself said there is an opportunity for him.

Iamback

Coach
Its a good point.

Luai plays if we make the prelim. And if we lose week one then Luai still plays the next game. There is no way he will be kept out but he is an obvious risk and we must have cover. He is also excellent cover at 7.

Cogger playing 9 recently and now 6 suggests he might be the man. Ivan himself said there is an opportunity for him.

As long as Ivan trusts Hosking in the centres than every position is covered.

Hopefully we run up a score and can run Peachey in the halves to see how he goes

Iamback

Coach
The similarities are crazy with 03.

Parra were trying to beat us for the finals
We had to wait for results before we could play for the trophy.

Sunny day too

Played Warriors and Broncs in the finals.

Panther Pete

Juniors
I have been conditioned to be pessimistic and I honestly don’t think we have been playing well enough of late to make the GF. But if we do I hope it’s against the Warriors because at least if we lose I would be happy for them.

Iamback

Coach
Get Marty on the blower telling everyone on the hill to sit closer to squeeze in those waiting outside.

Get that opera singer bloke back. The panthers car. The panthers scoreboard. The male cheerleader. The bongo drum thing we had for a while. The krispy kremes. Bring it all back!

Well it is Old Boys day. Martie will be there

Iamback

Coach
Warriors are looking like being 4th.

Gives us the 5.15 kick off Sat
If we lose we have the later game