What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ride Em Cowboy

downforasesh

Juniors
In the presser Ivan was saying something about how they had a plan for the last round and this game "confirmed" that plan was the correct way of thinking (something along those lines anyway).

Can take your pick about whether that means resting everyone so there's no more injuries or playing everyone so we get into a bit of form before finals

My head tells me we probably rest most people, maybe give Kenny/Tago/Scotty a run since they've been out for a while, what does everyone else expect?

WestyLife

First Grade
In the presser Ivan was saying something about how they had a plan for the last round and this game "confirmed" that plan was the correct way of thinking (something along those lines anyway).

Can take your pick about whether that means resting everyone so there's no more injuries or playing everyone so we get into a bit of form before finals

My head tells me we probably rest most people, maybe give Kenny/Tago/Scotty a run since they've been out for a while, what does everyone else expect?

I'd say te Luai injury confirms wanting to rest players for ivan.

PennyPanthers81

Juniors
Peter Lang said on Twitter that Kenny isn’t due back until the final. It makes sense. We can’t drop lower than second and it’s probably better to face the Wahs week 1 with no Luai and a few rusty/ underdone players than Melbourne. Minor prem be damned.

Abacus

Juniors
There's the option of playing Cogger at 7 and Cleary at 6. Defensively I'd go with Cogger on the right between Martin & Crichton, shift Cleary to the left. It would at least be interesting to see Cleary have to run & play off the cuff more.

Fangs

Coach
I have decided that the reason Penrith lost against Parramatta is that the game day thread went up far too early.
Please can it be a RULE that the game day thread must NOT be put up until after the end of the round.

Me and my supersitions would be much happier.

Thank you.

I can be superstitious too at times.

I've let the game day thread slide to Monday before and we've been thrashed. Ever since then I've made a point of making it as quickly as possible to avoid it happening again.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I can be superstitious too at times.

I've let the game day thread slide to Monday before and we've been thrashed. Ever since then I've made a point of making it as quickly as possible to avoid it happening again.

The game day thread happened......WHILST the game was to be played. I'M OUTRAGED.......
shocked season 3 GIF