What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RIP Lance Thompson

Exsilium

First Grade
Very sad news.

No cause of death yet.

It will be interesting in the years to come to see what effect concussion and brain injuries have had on the generation of footballers right up till the concussion laws.

Not suggesting this has anything to do with it but it made me think, could this be a regular and unfortunate occurrence in the future?

kdalymc

Bench
Very sad news.

No cause of death yet.

It will be interesting in the years to come to see what effect concussion and brain injuries have had on the generation of footballers right up till the concussion laws.

Not suggesting this has anything to do with it but it made me think, could this be a regular and unfortunate occurrence in the future?
Could be man. Have you seen the movie concussion? We hit a lot harder then them pussies.
But yeah like I asked- still no cause of death?

Vee

First Grade
One thing confused me about this story, repeated assertions of his potential as a junior. Painted as a future great. What happened? I only saw him in fg and he was honest and determined but never threatened to be a superstar.