What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RIP Sean Burns

Yeah agree, photo and caption were not required.

Terrible news, it seems anyone who knew him will be taking this news quite hard, particularly how young he was.

Glenn

First Grade
If news ltd couldn't have found a more appropriate photo to go with in that article, they shouldn't have published a photo at all.

Very poor taste IMHO, but then again this is News Ltd we are talking about.

Condolences to his family and friends, and all that knew him

R.I.P :(

Apocalyptic Eel

Juniors
I'm pretty sure his family don't want the cause of his sad death to be plastered over forums.

Lets all just remember him for the great work he did in the NRL

Penguin86

Juniors
I meant no disrespect to Sean or his family, was just curious given he was quite fit and active and still quite young, i apologise if i offended anyone. RIP Sean.

Gronk

Staff member
I'm not going to rock the boat here, but my opinion is that it's actually very important. Think about it.

Jodeci

Bench
It's not Gronk.

It wasn't related to his job so let's just leave it there.

It's no one's business at the end if the day.

Jodeci

Bench
I meant no disrespect to Sean or his family, was just curious given he was quite fit and active and still quite young, i apologise if i offended anyone. RIP Sean.

All good.

This thread shouldn't turn into the other rubbish/bitching threads about the possible causes of his death.

This is certainly not a thread that's up for discussion

Fathead

Bench

No need to apologise it's only natural to inquire. No offense should be drawn by anyone on any high pedestal because some asked what went wrong.
It doesn't disrespect Sean or the family.
If you or someone you love needs someone to talk to..encourage them to do so.
That's pretty clear ...so let's move on.

Gronk

Staff member
No need to apologise it's only natural to inquire. No offense should be drawn by anyone on any high pedestal because some asked what went wrong.

Agree.

*edit, do not speculate*

Last edited by a moderator:

Eels Dude

Coach
Reading between the lines that's even more sad. On your previous post to the last Gronk, I fully agree it's very important. Such discussion should be saved for another thread though.

Tony Bongo

Bench
I'm not going to rock the boat here, but my opinion is that it's actually very important. Think about it.

Personally I think there is a time and a place to discuss this but I feel that right now and here is neither. I would prefer that his family is given time to grieve without the rest of us offering anything other than our condolences and support on a public forum for now. Perhaps when the funeral has taken place and his family and friends have had an opportunity to at least get a little closure, it may be OK to speak more to provide answers to the many who have been effected by his passing. He was a part of the team we support so he became a part of all our lives and the fact is that from here on in we will remember the name Sean Burns.

Last edited: