What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rise Against

MILLWALL

Juniors
This is for fans of the band.

I got Revolutions Per Minute the other day and its a bloody great cd and i was just wondering if anyone else rates the other two cds before i buy them.

cheers

fat_mike

Juniors
the unravelling is a more hardcore cd for the rise against boys and is very influenced by mr precision the bands former guitarist. good cd and very under produced which adds to it. not as good as revolutions as revolutions is a brilliant cd.

siren song for the counter culture is the bands first major label release and it shows. the cd is very well produced and it loses its indie sound through the production. the riffs are still heavy, lyrics still awesome and the overall sound is still great. i'd reccomend getting anything by rise against.

revolutions is in my top 5 cd's for the past 5 years. brilliant stuff from the chicago boys.

cant wait till the 28th of january, gonna see the boys up close at the annadale hotel. basically get the other 2 cd's as you wont be disappointed.

Latest posts