What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

#RiseForAlex R19 // Sat // Roosters 32-12 Panthers // Allianz

Round 19: Roosters v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade

Not because of the Panthers. Injury problems make it hard. Because the referees have decided the result already and refereed accordingly.

Don't like watching games where the referee has a pre-conceived idea of who should win.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Penalties are even, not the refs fault your halves are hopeless and the less said about Moylan impersonating a fullback the better

You know what I think of the Broncos? Absolutely nothing. Because why the f**k would I give a shit?

I'm just happy that the Panthers mean so much to you that you are wasting a Saturday of your life trying to desperately get people to care what you think about a team you don't even support.

Snappy

Coach
Because the referees have decided the result already and refereed accordingly.

Don't like watching games where the referee has a pre-conceived idea of who should win.

5e6116694147369871eda4b177afec9ad0dce249c30070c34952716e7d639098.jpg

pantherz9103

First Grade
You must not have seen the forearm to the chin LOL

Nothing in it. Fair treatment anyway if it's done to one of the scum (Roosters) :D

P.S. 2 weeks off for Roosters v 4 days off for injury crippled Panthers. Yep, that draw's real favourable!

Geohood

Bench
I still remember an epic meltdown by pantherz9103 in the 2010 prelim final. Looks like things haven't changed.

Nugget10

Juniors
We can't blame the refs for the fact way a playing like busteds. We're not putting their back rowers on the deck and they're killing us in the rucks. Very soft in the middle.

GongPanther

Referee
I still remember an epic meltdown by pantherz9103 in the 2010 prelim final. Looks like things haven't changed.

Things have changed.

Different year,different team,etc.

Nothing matters what happens in this game,or for the rest of the year for that matter.

All we know amongst ourselves is that we will have a Grand Final side within the next few years.

Nugget10

Juniors
If we're gunna let a dud call ruin our game then we don't deserve to be considered contenders.

Good teams deal with adversity. Shit teams don't

Geohood

Bench
Things have changed.

Different year,different team,etc.

Nothing matters what happens in this game,or for the rest of the year for that matter.

All we know amongst ourselves is that we will have a Grand Final side within the next few years.

I'm talking about your mate, lol. I agree Penrith will be good for the next 5 years at least.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Every club has a member on here that can't take defeat very well. pantherz9103 seems to be ours.

We haven't defended well, or kicked well, and we seem to have gone back to the aimless inside ball in attack.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I expect a loss under all the circumstances. They aren't playing well either but poor calls have made it harder. I prefer to see players decide games.

Latest posts