What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RL Podcasts

Luke Bowden

First Grade
You are one strange bloke
If you say so. You obviously spend a lot more time on social media than I do.

Anywho. Back on track

The Shepard brothers have an excellent Poddie “The 5th and last” which is my personal favourite.

Brock and Lewis are good mates of mine, so I might be a biased, but I really the way the talk. No nonsense.

Give it a listen if you haven’t already.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
Thanks for sharing BP

Interesting perspective about the Panthers handling of the Luai, Crichton and Leniu moves, and the view they are getting rid of their juniors. I wonder if keeping the country and the Kiwi kids is considered a thing in the roster.

I’m also surprised how much Kemp likes the Tigers roster this year. Outside backs are some of the worst in the comp, front rowers are old school, immobile types and huge questions marks over the halves.
Your welcome!

Iamback

Coach
Thanks for sharing BP

Interesting perspective about the Panthers handling of the Luai, Crichton and Leniu moves, and the view they are getting rid of their juniors. I wonder if keeping the country and the Kiwi kids is considered a thing in the roster.

I’m also surprised how much Kemp likes the Tigers roster this year. Outside backs are some of the worst in the comp, front rowers are old school, immobile types and huge questions marks over the halves.

Most fans see losing those guys for what it is, If we assume ( safely ) that Cleary was a certainty for Australia.

That gives us 7 current test players, Sorro played last year and was unavailable this year.

Throw in To'o getting NSW player of the year from Origin and that is why we are losing guys, We also have brought into the squad 3 very very good 19 year old locals to replace them. So the Junior loss is minimal

He does that, He will rate every side a top 8 chance. Instead of calling it like it is. Very likely Benji came on his show before and he doesn't want to risk offending him

Sime_11

Juniors
Bloke in a Bar and Sauce have really good interviewing content (especially with our Panther legends) - but as others have said - BIAB is too positive and needs more (warranted) criticism.
You cant say the tigers have a fantastic team with little areas needing improvement after they just won the spoon.

Mason & Horo is good for honest feedback - can get a bit slow in some parts but are pretty good overall.

i use to listen to 6 tackles with Gus alot - but i went off it in 2023 - not sure if anyone still listens to it these days

MugaB

Coach
Bloke in a Bar and Sauce have really good interviewing content (especially with our Panther legends) - but as others have said - BIAB is too positive and needs more (warranted) criticism.
You cant say the tigers have a fantastic team with little areas needing improvement after they just won the spoon.

Mason & Horo is good for honest feedback - can get a bit slow in some parts but are pretty good overall.

i use to listen to 6 tackles with Gus alot - but i went off it in 2023 - not sure if anyone still listens to it these days
I only listen to the Gustav, he rarely messes up his predictions, he was wrong about luais shoulder return, but right in saying it might not have been that bad if he ended up playing finals... generally he is a great laugh, and i love the old stories from the 90s, bloke in a bar is a bit showcasey, you know he sucks up to each of his interviewers, James graham by far the better one very in depth, and he challenges each guest, not going over the same routine, the interview with shane richo late last year was a good one shows like his, are great for wanting to know more about how all the clubs really tick

MrBlack

Juniors
If you say so. You obviously spend a lot more time on social media than I do.

Anywho. Back on track

The Shepard brothers have an excellent Poddie “The 5th and last” which is my personal favourite.

Brock and Lewis are good mates of mine, so I might be a biased, but I really the way the talk. No nonsense.

Give it a listen if you haven’t already.

Easily my favourite Podcast

Been listening to them for a few years now.