What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RL Podcasts

soc123_au

Staff member
One of the things I enjoy about podcasts is the players are much more comfortable being open and honest with the hosts. I saw a clip the other day from one (cant recall the host) But it was Mitch Moses talking about Naths field goal in the golden point game last year. Same interview with a "Jurno" and they would be looking for how to spin it in to a negative headline about Moses being unloyal to Parra. As it was it just made Moses look like a good bloke admiring a special moment.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
One of the things I enjoy about podcasts is the players are much more comfortable being open and honest with the hosts. I saw a clip the other day from one (cant recall the host) But it was Mitch Moses talking about Naths field goal in the golden point game last year. Same interview with a "Jurno" and they would be looking for how to spin it in to a negative headline about Moses being unloyal to Parra. As it was it just made Moses look like a good bloke admiring a special moment.

I totally agree. I find NRL media generally pretty rubbish. Always looking how to create chaos and bring out a negative headline.

soc123_au

Staff member
Podcasts came up in the rumoured signings thread. It's a worthy discussion so deserved a thread. I'll move the posts here.

So tell us what you like, what you hate and any gems you recommend.

Iamback

Coach
Try the Mason Horo one, they say f**k too much and try a bit hard to be lads, but if you get past that it's actually pretty good. They get the balance of positive/negative pretty spot on.

That is what I think of them too

Iamback

Coach

Interview ones are good like that.

Sadly the ones reviewing the games are shit, US ones are much better

Luke Bowden

First Grade
If you post on an open platform claiming something is going to happen and delete it after it doesn't go your way you're a f**king coward and you are presenting yourself dishonestly. Pretty clear cut stuff
Honestly, how can a grown arse man think like that about a social media post… how can you put anywhere near that much thought into it!!! Hahahaha… this is teenage girl type thought processing.

So would he have been courageous to leave a post on social media up, so that the trolls could feed on it and roast Mitchell Mose and then Fox could grab it and roast them all??

Would that have been better??

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Honestly, how can a grown arse man think like that about a social media post… how can you put anywhere near that much thought into it!!! Hahahaha… this is teenage girl type thought processing.

So would he have been courageous to leave a post on social media up, so that the trolls could feed on it and roast Mitchell Mose and then Fox could grab it and roast them all??

Would that have been better??
You're a very strange man if you don't value honesty mate

First time I've watch these guys, they talking about Penrith to a great extent about Luai's replacement.

Thanks for sharing BP

Interesting perspective about the Panthers handling of the Luai, Crichton and Leniu moves, and the view they are getting rid of their juniors. I wonder if keeping the country and the Kiwi kids is considered a thing in the roster.

I’m also surprised how much Kemp likes the Tigers roster this year. Outside backs are some of the worst in the comp, front rowers are old school, immobile types and huge questions marks over the halves.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Thanks for sharing BP

Interesting perspective about the Panthers handling of the Luai, Crichton and Leniu moves, and the view they are getting rid of their juniors. I wonder if keeping the country and the Kiwi kids is considered a thing in the roster.

I’m also surprised how much Kemp likes the Tigers roster this year. Outside backs are some of the worst in the comp, front rowers are old school, immobile types and huge questions marks over the halves.
The way they are talking up Benji is funny